Post up your rare DA/DB parts!

Ok so i’ve been inspired by the H-T thread and the recent acquisition of a couple of semi-rare parts by myself to start a thread for rare DA/DB parts. So if you have something rare post it up!!!

I’ll start with the rare OEM optional DB1 trunk lip spoiler.
Here’s the pic from the the seller:

I’ve also got a set of somewhat rare 5-Zigen FN01R-C’s in gloss black with a polished lip. Yes i know they produce tons of them, but not like mine. My set is all gloss black with the polished lip. From understanding i got, there were only a few sets made.

I have more pics but they’re on the house computer.

I’m also about to pick up a set of 15" Mugen Mirror-faced NR’s as well. For dirt cheap!! Here’s a pic from a guy on H-T in case you guys are wondering what they look like:

Let’s see what everyone’s got!!!

Basically a all black, 5spd DB1 with OEM leather is rare alone.

Anyways.

I have the OEM DB1 spoiler w/ 3rd brake light, Its rare but if your determined to find one, you will find it.

And the OEM center console armrest.

Yeah i figured the thread would be filled with lucky bastids that get ahold of nice armrests!!! lol

Let’s hope this thread gets as big as the H-T thread!!! :roll:

Its the most common rare mod (if that makes sense).

Yeah i know. I’ve had a hard time trying to find one to match my interior. Hell i’m not even sure what the color code for my interior is!!! lol

Itll say it in your door Jamb.

Mines Graphite Black :slight_smile:

I have a Granada Black Pearl 1990 Integra (before I repainted it Jet Black) with a stock black/graphite gray cloth interior.

I NEVER see black G2s with stock black interior unless it is leather like DarkDB1’s.

I guess that’s rare… :think:

All the other Mugen, Spoon, MOMO, Sparco, FET, and OEM Honda shit on my car are by no means “rare” just not too common.

I know, i just keep forgetting to look!! :giggle: But on with more rare DA/DB parts!!!

I don’t think i’ve ever seen one either, well except for yours. And i must say the MR5’s look amazing on you DA!!!

WERD. Thanks :up:

You wouldn’t believe how dirty my car is right now. My MR5’s are so dirty they look gunmetal… :down:

PS: I’m Mr. Bob Dobalina on H-T :shy:

I have a Granada Black Pearl 1990 Integra (before I repainted it Jet Black) with a stock black/graphite gray cloth interior.

I dont think thats too rare, Ive probably seen 3-4 that were black with the graphite interior. My first DA was like that and Ive seen a couple since then. There even some dude selling one right now in the for sale forum for 500$.

What I have noticed though is they all seem to be 90’s.

Yeah i think i’ve talked to you a few time son H-T. I love the clean simple look you have going with your car. Not too much, it’s just right!

I have a JDM 92-93 XSI rear hatch with Bronze glass, JDM Registration sticker, XSI Sticker, Honda Badge, Wing with LED bar, and the 3rd (or fourth on this hatch) Brake light that lights up “Integra”.

Also have an authentic XSI Hood.

Will be selling both hatch without the glass or glass brake light along the Hood shortly.

Yes, the hood has the authentic Japanese stickers on the underside along with the factory heat mat that’s on the hood.

I’ll try to get pics soon.

That’s cool, but lets try to get some real “hard to find” stuff in here.

jayracer: The only of those parts that is rare is the bronze glass. All of that other stuff is easuly accessible.

So you’re selling the hood and hatch…

Please tell me you’re not going to “carbon fiber out” that beautiful XSi that you had that the El Camino meet :sad:

Say no to “JDM” rice…

:bowdown: gen2 4dr, redline, sleepersedan for the DB1 spoiler :bowdown: darkdb1 for oem leather

:shock: gen2 4dr, i like those other wheels you just got, lovely

LOL…get ready for all the stubbs to start posting pics of their “stock” cars like all the other threads that asks for specifics…

I have the rare ceramic ballbearing conversion

Wow, those Mugen wheels are gorgeous! :drool:

Nice find!