Creaping Death mmmmm…

The mysterious alex tang

civic991

Love that spoiler Nug

White tegs are dope~!

Blitz…yum…

And last but not least…my own baby

There are many more, just can’t find the pics

LOL…pullin up to ur house that day eh Nik?

Mango back in itz humble days:

Anyone has Startroops ride in current state?
also one of the nicest out there.

my turn

let the picts do the talking

I kind of liked this G2…snif snif

Hey guys I also posted pics of my new car in the off-topic section. I am planning on buying another G2 this year, as a project car - I will keep everyone informed. By the way, the new owner of my car has already put in a LS/VTEC and plans on going Turbo in February.

Thanks,

Parag
The artist formely known as Tegrashowcar

hey J-spec…there you go…Marc Fata’s yellow teg has the mugen side and stock 93 lip…see, doesnt it go pretty good??? By the way, i love all those pics…especially Ron Bergenholtz’s car when it was still black…

“Respect Your Elders”–Old School Rules! =)" <---- man don;t make me feel old please…werd!

Originally posted by lowkey

Five Lug conversion? Doesn’t it cost a buttload to do? :confused: What’s the point on doing that anyway, to slap on some ITR Rims?! :uhoh: Looks good & original though, I would probably do the same if I was rich and try to make a Type R replica in a G2 Body. :slight_smile:

JSpec: Who’s the dude with the Championship White DA and the MF8s…I’ve seen that car around Santa Monica. Whats in that thing?
Thanks,
J.

Re: my turn

Originally posted by lowkey
[B]let the picts do the talking

[/B]

Need a lil red-eye reduction…hehehe…awesome pic.
Scott

Who was the G2IC member with the coupe with the black Inazuma front lip. He posted pics a while ago of his car at a car show and in his driveway; his girl drove a white Accord with a kit too. His ride was maaaad nice.

Originally posted by ThaJazz
Who was the G2IC member with the coupe with the black Inazuma front lip. He posted pics a while ago of his car at a car show and in his driveway; his girl drove a white Accord with a kit too. His ride was maaaad nice.

I’m pretty sure thatz 93B18

I’ll not berate you because you probably just don’t know.

1. NO! 5 lug is strictly a performance modification. If you didn’t know, itr’s have brake rotors that are 1" bigger in diameter on all four corners. The front calipers are much bigger than a stock DA. The extra stopping power is well worth the money.

2. Doing a 5 lug conversion just for itr wheels is idiotic. Most of the time when you buy the conversion, it already comes with the wheels so that’s what you use. They aren’t even good wheels… a skinny-ass 15"x6".

3. And lastly, the price some people here have paid for having their full “Kombat” kits or whatever painted and molded onto their bodies is higher than doing the conversion. It’s not a matter of being rich… it’s a matter of where your priorities are.

I apologize if this sounds harsh.

Originally posted by kAoTiK
[B]

Five Lug conversion? Doesn’t it cost a buttload to do? :confused: What’s the point on doing that anyway, to slap on some ITR Rims?! :uhoh: Looks good & original though, I would probably do the same if I was rich and try to make a Type R replica in a G2 Body. :slight_smile: [/B]

Originally posted by Integ5150
“Respect Your Elders”–Old School Rules! =)" <---- man don;t make me feel old please…werd!

Hahahaa, dont worry…i feel old too…=)

Originally posted by ZIGGY91
[B]

Hahahaa, dont worry…i feel old too…=) [/B]

that makes 3 of us. :ok:

Originally posted by E-DA9
Anyone has Startroops ride in current state?
also one of the nicest out there.

Damn photopoint :frowning:

Lost all the pictures since I formatted my HD!