Power steering pump and lines

So I’m going to be converting my 91 LS-S over to manual steering, I have heard that power steering lines for our cars are expensive and it’s better to sell them rather than cut them, I was wondering the price range they go for, I have 3 power steering pumps and 2 sets of lines, any help would be appreciated.

Theyre not worth anything. Just remove them normally and dont destroy them. Keep them for yourself

Yeah, I rarely see people buying them. However with how many people have removed the power steering I suspect people will be wanting to buy these parts to re-install systems down the road. I know me personally am casually looking for another DA/DB2 and won’t consider anything w/o PS and AC whereas a decade ago I ripped those things out immediately, lol.

Lol exactly, the benifit of having those luxurys totally out weights the 2 hp you get by removing them.

I just bought a 100% stock DB1 myself and plan to yank out all the power steering but keeping the A/C. Thought about selling the lines and such but like others said I don’t see a lot of people looking for that stuff. I’ll attempt to sell it though to recoup money even if only a small portion.