Power to manual door

Just wondering if anyone has done this before. I have manual doors now but I have the option of buying a power door for a good price. (Current door is dented beyond reasonable repair.) Can I just take the guts out of the manual door and swap into power door? Set backs? Time estimate for conversion? Any help would be appreciated! I have a 91 RS.

its very easy todo. i just took out both door harnesses out of a same year car in a junkyard, wired what needed together from door to door. soldered in a relay and done. if you habe a helms manual, its really easy just follow the schematics.

I am not sure what your asking, do you want to keep the doors manual?
If so, then yes. you can swap out the “stuff” in your door into the new door. 94

Yes, the objective was to keep the doors manual. Thanks for the input guys.

I have power doors, and the main thing with the power door has to do with the door latch assembly and power locks. The latches for a USDM power door have a couple electrical connectors 1 is for the power lock 1 is to actuate the setabelt retractor.

Leave them disconnected and the locks still work with a key etc, just has the extra components in the latch assembly to rig the powered stuff to it.

i did this pretty easy man i wish i could of take some pics of the precess

i need to do the same…i can NOT find any rear manual regulators…not from the dealer or parts stores :frowning:

[QUOTE=integra_hot;2276799]i need to do the same…i can NOT find any rear manual regulators…not from the dealer or parts stores :([/QUOTE]PicknPull is your friend. 94