Power upgrages?

hey guys, very new to aftermarket upgrades. what are some power-adders, delete mods, and tips/tricks for the b18a1?

Cold air intake… buy cheap ebay one… and slap a K&N on it. full exhaust… hmm… valve adjustment will restore your original power…

the internet is a great upgrade to your car and your life. by installing it, you will learn to make your own decisions and learn what works and what does not work instead of taking the word of strangers. a great company to start buying parts from is google. theyre usually the one stop shop for most things. be careful though, some of their products require common sense before use.

+1 on that^^

Cold air intake, skunk2 manifold, 62 mm throttle body, and some good 1 piece headers like hytech. You will need a traction bar and possibly a gsr oil pan for those headers to fit.
Also a flex pipe and custom made 2.5" cat back with or without cat.
Weight reduction go’s a long way.

thanks guy! @DA_all_day

[QUOTE=burton9313;2317364]hey guys, very new to aftermarket upgrades. what are some power-adders, delete mods, and tips/tricks for the b18a1?

[/QUOTE]

What is your overall goal for your car? (daily driver, weekend racer, canyon carving, drag, etc.) There are basic mods you can do that will help, but it’s always best not waste money on mods that won’t yield much power.

3in intake pipe with an afe filter, decent header: i reccomend the ta header from plm, a nice exhaust 2.5in atleast, but if your wanting nice gains i would look into tuning to change the the engines factory one size fits all tune.

if i were you i would add a nice suspension first, not just the typical ebay coilovers, but something that will completely change the dynamics of the vehicle.

I 2nd projecteg do suspension 1st and do some research bolt ons or OK but u won’t be happy with 10 or 15 HP. Best bet swap motor or redo internals