problem with my door

i have a 91 rs and i he come without the electric power window but i have 2 doors that come on a gs car whos have power windows i would like to know if i can uses the power window and how i have to make it work any help will be appreciate

do a search for power window conversion. I think there was someone a few weeks ago trying to do that. If you found the thread and it didn’t answer your questions, you could contact the guy that was doing the conversion and see if he can help you out.

good luck

learn to speak proper english :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue:

yea right

that all u can say **** sucker, i will teach your mom how to not make jerk like u asshole :mad: :smiley:

Make sure you get the harness connector from inside the car that the doors plug into. this will make it way easier.

Originally posted by madracing
learn to speak proper english :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ho, Brah…

Eh!! Try fo show da braddah some small kine 'lohas, 'kay? :confused:

If you from da Aina and try fo make beef ‘bout English wit’ da kine, 'den you must be one Haole or one Punahou kook, yah? :stuck_out_tongue:

No worries, CrazyTeg - you probably speak French as your primary?

lol where you from ?

FYI im not from punahou CASTLE PRIDE :gun:

im just sayin when u read that it sounds really funny

my bad for talkin sh*t peace

ALOHA nui loa

Originally posted by madracing
[B]lol where you from ?

FYI im not from punahou CASTLE PRIDE :gun:

im just sayin when u read that it sounds really funny

my bad for talkin sh*t peace

ALOHA nui loa [/B]

Ho B’ah!

Aloha kakahiaka… I moved from Oahu to the dark, rainy, waveless northwest bout 2 years ago… I used to live in Kakaako before moving…

My ohana is all up and down the eastside - Hawaii Kai, Nalo (Nalo fo life!), and Kaneohe… family name in Kaneohe is Harada, in Hawaii Kai its Inefuku, and in Nalo its Kakalia - chop suey li’ dat!

Eh, sorry for jumping on you - & sorry for da punahou crack ; ) Castle’s ALL GOOD!

dumbluck

eh no probs i tink i kno a harada that goes castle mybe related i dont know

crazyteg67: Where are you from exactely?

BTW, are you registered on the member list? We need more Quebec members on the list!!

About your doors, I think it’s pretty simple to convert them… I almost 100% sure that the only wiring you’ll need to add is the +12V to the power window switch in the door… (do you have the complete door or simply the inner panel? if you simply have the inner panel, it’s more of a big job then)

HTH!