problems with my turboedit data logging program!!!

well this is cool… ok well i have turbo edit but i cant seem to get it to work right… i downloaded everything from the web site and the data logging on the turboedit program isn’t working… when i have the car on and the computer plugged to the ECU and i try to open the data logger it just says:

Run-time error ‘339’:

Component ‘TABCTL32.OCX’ or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

and when i click ok it closes the entire program…

HELP!!!

i get the same thing, I think mine has to do with me running vista. Are you running vista as well? I worked fine for me on XP, I dont know for sure what the problem is, I would love to know too.

nope i run xp… i need this to work to tune and i cant figure it out…

I wish I could help you man, I dont get it either. what version do you have? the 2.6.1? or one of the new ones off PGM-FI.org? I used 2.6.1 on XP with no problems datalogging, but that laptop died and the new one has vista and datalogging wont work with it. I am still using 2.6.1, only thing that changed was the OS on my computer.

i cant seem to get my datalogging to work either. i have 2.6.1 and everything else works. i have a xeno usb datalogger on my stock obd0 pr4, apexi neo, and an AEM wideband, the datalogger opens but it wont let me click the connect button

i think you may need to change the “com” setting… the way i got mine to work is i went to “start” then right clicked “my computer” then down to properties and then find “DEVICE MANAGER” then look for your plug in and it should say (com -) the dash will have a number in it. then you will go to turboedit and go to tools and then to options and then click the last tab, i dont remember what its called, but make sure the (com -) is the same as it said in the device manager… then it should work…

i have it set to the right com port, everything is set right it just doesnt want to work right, the connect button doesnt even darken or let me click on it, it stays light like its not an option. is it even posible to datalog on a stock obd0 pr4?

is the wire in the ecu connected correctly? i had that problem…

yeah, everything is physicaly right, the pins are right, the com port is right, but no programs will connect

give me your e-mail… i will e-mail yout the link that i got my downloads from… we will see if that works…

dogskull666@yahoo.com, i delete most of my emails due to a sh!%load of spam so just write like datalogging help or something in the subject so i know its u. i still cant figure it out. like i said, its a 90 DA, stock motor, i/h/e, AEM wideband, apexi neo, stock obd0 pr4 w/ xeno usb datalogging,

was this issue solved? what are you using for dataloging i have TE and ECU control and everything works fine.

yes, this problem was solved… sorry