Projector Headlights

I am curious about the projector headlights. I dont understand why there are two circles for lights though. Do you have to totally rewire the headlights and use both???

Also if those fall through, I’m very interested in the JDM One piece. Can Anyone send me info about those and just how difficult it might be to install them for someone with very little experience? Thanks.

I’m not completely sure about the projector headlights, but i do believe they use h1 and h3 bulbs for the headlights (separating high beam and low beam into two different bulbs), as opposed to the original 9004 bulb, so u would have to rewire… i guess… it shouldnt be that hard tho… juss figure which wire is for high beam and low beam.

as for the jdm one piece, they arent difficult to install… it took me and a friend about an hour to install. its just a direct replacement of the usdm one, except that it uses h4h bulbs instead of 9004. u can find how to install on teg tips. everything worked out pretty well for me, and im still pretty much a n00b :cool:

juss my opinion, but i think the jdm looks a lot cleaner :smiley:

hey, so you have seem some cars with the projector headlights in them? if you have or know of pictures, could you let me know where i could see some? id really like that. Thanks.

http://www.onlineshowoff.com/index.asp?section=profile&username=g2blackwidow

thanks man

I have seen them on a black teg out my way. They are smoke housings, not chrome, so they match the car pretty well. JDM is the only way to go though…:cool:

Hey there…i have the projector lights black on my red 1990 gs. I’m a noob at posting pics, but if u want me to send u a pic to ur email, lemme know. I’m happy with them :slight_smile:

I have the gunmetal houssing projectors with blue ion projectors, carbon fiber hood , and a grey white car ,. so this is a very good combination, it is prewired with harness so you plugg your stock plugg into it ,and your fog light plug so its really nice , i have the daytime running lights as well so its just adds to the look . ILL be posting a pic soon when my dig camera works

EDITED

heres my pics

hey Integrice is that your car on that website? if it is, thats nice. I really like the projector headlights on that car, looks alot better than the jdm one pieces. If thats your ride, where did you pick up those projectors? Also who painted your ride? Thanxs

naw, i wish my ride was like that… i drive a pretty much stock 92rs w/jdm’s. i think the owner of that teg is a member of g2ic tho, cuz i remember seeing him post his ride in one of the threads.

as for the projectors, i kno u can purchase them from

http://www.showtimeautotrix.com

and i think that procarparts also has them

http://www.procarparts.com

You can also get them from MATRIX RACING , I got mine from ebay , by matrix racing $350 shipped

Originally posted by Akoronin
Hey there…i have the projector lights black on my red 1990 gs. I’m a noob at posting pics, but if u want me to send u a pic to ur email, lemme know. I’m happy with them :slight_smile:

Hey, I’d love to see a pic or two of your teg with the projectors in them. I’m leaning towards the black ones myself so any pics i can see would help. Tribb333@yahoo.com is my email. So if you get time you can send them there. thanks :slight_smile: