Quaife lsd

Hey there everyone, just wondering if anyone has a quaife lsd on the board…what do you think of it??..im looking into getting one because i’ve heard these things are amazing…so if anyone has any info on the unit let me know id be very interested…oh ya and if you know where i can get one for a good price too!

thanks
gen2teg

Dan (G2guru) just installed his quaife and he has a nice post of pics and driving impressions of it on the general discussion. Search for it. It’s pretty recent.

QUAIFE

is hands down teh best differential on the market. They also aren’t really a LSD either, they are a Automatic Torque Biasing Differential.

I"ve had mine in for over 1.5 years, and never had a problem with. They also supply a lifetime warranty to teh original purchaser, which if semi-amusing, since I’ve never heard of one breaking. They also dropped in price a while ago from like $1300 to around $850 or so. Teh really awesome thing is that I got the differential in a trade for a OBD1 P72 ecu!! gotta love it.

thanks guys for the feedback …do they have a website?..where can i get it for 850 that seems to be a great price!..let me know.

thanks
gen2teg

here ya go.

http://www.quaifeusa.com/

thanks for the info man…anywhere else i can get this guy cheaper??..and a nother question how does a type r lsd compare??..let me know.

thanks again,
gen2teg

more.

both diff.'s are helical gear type. Teh ITR diff is pretty sturdy, but seems to reach it’s limit at around 300 whp. Anything over that and it’s time to grab the quaife. Also, the ITR diff cost arund $650, so for that much money, I’d just use the QUAIFE. Also, the ITR diff is goign to require some mod’s to fit, as it uses tapered bearings, whereas ours do not.

Quaife

if you would like the item…e-mail me i can beat those prices…if you want! later!

importparts.com has a 10% discount for honda-tech.com members. So if you register at honda-tech.com and make a couple posts you can get the Quaife for $805.50 from importparts.

Thanks dude…that seems like the best price so far!..i appreciate your feedback.

thanks
gen2teg

i can beat that price…we are the authorize deal for washington…if you want the price e-mail me…i already ordered one for DAN! if you want let me know mang!!!

for sure man e-mail me the price im very interested!..let me know acurags92@hotmail.com

thanks
gen2teg

Wow… i need that Quaife pricing to man… webhitch@hotmail.com