Questions/Help with Flushing Brake System (w/ABS)

I’ve gone through all the searches and haven’t been able to find a topic that answers my questions. I’ve read the proper way to flush the brake system, but do I need to do anything special considering my car has ABS? I’ve seen a few comments here and there about ABS equipped cars and its confused me. Can someone let me know soon, I’d like to flush my brake system before taking a trip to the mountains in a few weeks.

i have abs on my '93 and i had to flush my system when i put in steel braided brake lines…i bled them myself and they were still mushy, so i took them to a few local shops…i couldn’t get any of them to do it…one of the more reputable shops in the area told me you need a special bleeder because of the abs unit and most places don’t have them because they don’t work on enough acura’s w/ abs to warrant buying it…i’m not sure if that’s true, but i took mine to the dealer and had them bleed it…made a world of difference…

so you’re basically telling me that I can’t do it myself? B/c I want to completely flush my system and put in ATE Blue brake fluid.

pretty much…double check…ask around…they may have something if u search some more…