Rate your exhaust!!!!

Ok, i’m gonna rate my friend’s since he’s not a member yet.
1993 Integra ls
short ram intake
HKS hiper exhaust
loudness-5

The HKS has the canister look, but is still a relatively quiet exhaust. Definetely louder than stock, but you can make it quiet if you don’t hammer it, making the exhaust almost like a dr.jekyll/mr.hyde effect. Great exhaust for anyone!!!

1993 Integra RS
Borla Cat-Back Exhaust

Loudness - 6

I love this exhaust to death, not ricer sound, not raspy, none of that bumble bee sound.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4156325093

u can download me doing a flyby with my bro shooting the vid of me

92 GS
AEM short ram intake
2.5 inch cat-back Borla ProXS exhaust

Loudness: 6

Very happy with my exhaust but I would like a little more sound. I noticed significant gains in the top end range. With stock muffler I had a hard time redlining in 4th gear. With the Borla exhaust on however, I can easily redline 4th gear now. Very happy but a little too quiet for me.

this is so great, keep em comin!!!

Holy shit dude did you almost clip that guy on the bike.

^actually it was 2 people walking, i saw them from a long ways back, unfortunately here, people think they cant get hurt when they jaywalk and dont look.

UPDATE:
Now I’ve got a GReddy SP2 and comparing it to my old rusted Bosal, I must say I love my SP2! They sound ALOT alike, but the SP2 is just constructed WAY better. The Greddy is a little more deep, and is right on par decibal wise with the Bosal, but the Greddy sounds better. Stainless steel > Mild steel. I’ve only hit VTEC once, and with the Bosal you could hear it kick in very loudly, but with the SP2 it’s a little more subdued, and laid back. Still loud at 5700, but not blaringly loud like the Bosal(which is kind of a downside for me) Driving around town the SP2 sounds awesome! Nice, low, and a tiny bit of rumble; and on the highway, I hear the wind more than the exhaust-which is a great thumbs up.

All-in-all the Greddy is one of the BEST exhausts I’ve heard- EVER. I LOVE IT! Sounds great, and looks like a $1,000,000 bucks.

pace poop

I have a 91 gs its bone stock under the hood. i did just order a stage 2 clutch. Anyways i have a pacesetter exhaust. Its sound like crap to me. I would give it a rating of 3 for normal driving. When your in the 4000 and up rpm range it screems to about a 5 maybe 6. It sounds like a rattling noise coming from a stock muffler that is clogged up. I will sell it for $50 obo. It came on the car i will send the whole cat back pipping.

Tanabe G Power Medallion (good luck finding one of these in the US) + Injen CAI

Sound at idle/low RPM’s: 2
Sound at top end: 4-6

The only complaint I have about this exhaust is that the muffler is about 8" tall which only gives me about a 3-4" ground clearance since my car is pretty low. I haven’t seen anyone else on this board that has this exhaust on their car, only on storage.

OK, so if you can’t find one in the us, where can i find one? Also, how would you compare the G power to the hyper medallion? I don’t know if you have anything to compare it to, but if you know how i can find a g power for the g2 teg, hit me up, thanks.
hockeyman316@comcast.net

where the crap do you find a borla cat-back exhaust for our cars? i’ve searched so much on google and havn’t found anything.

The performance and sound between the two are probably the same. The major differences are the that the Hyper has a a plain single-wall straight cut tip and the muffler can is smaller and has more clearance. I guess you can say that the Hyper is a USDM replacement for the old JDM G Power.

So…I guess that finding a g-power is gonna be optional then? Oh well, I guess i’ll just have to go for the hyper. I had a g power on one of my old gsr’s and it was awesome!!! Thanks for the response. If you know where i could find a g power let me know, but i won’t hold my breath or anything.

90 GS
JG turbo manifold
Garrett Turbo
2.5" mandrel stainless steel all the way back no cat, no res to a cheapo Ractive fireball(that I am switchnig to a Type One Racing soon) for loudness, it’s probably about 7-8. Ad idle, it’s about 2-3

Sounds ncie and low when crusiing. when on it, it gives that distinctive sound of boost and when I let off the nice BOV follows… lol.

i have the greddy sp and random tech cat. sounded good until i wrecked my teg. now its sitting in a barn.

92 GS
b18a1- dc sport style header 4-2-1, cold air intake, obx high flow cat, 2 1/4" custom pipe with a Mozart exhaust.

you can check out the video on the dyno’s for the sound going though the gears doing a 1/4mile 2 vids. and 3 vids for the hp test.

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98345

Thermal R&D (non-turbo) cat-back.

Fit = 8
Looks = 9
Design = 7 (no extra points since it follows stock location)
Clearance = 8
Sound = 8

It has been on the car for several years and has a few “battle scars” + welded resonator joint (snagged on a high concrete lip in a shop)

DC 4-2-1 = POS but it hasn’t cracked and works ok for the last 6+ years.
Random cat = sounds great, but my car either breaks them or fouls them. (I am on my 4th under warranty replacement)

Rs*r Exmag Gt2 Is The Greatest. Awesome Sound. Great Power. Love The Look.

RS*R Original
90LS, CAI/DC Header, no fancy engine mods, stock cat

Idle = 2 (a little deeper than stock)
WOT = 4 (gets really deep and throaty then builds up to a growl of sorts, but not annoying in the least)

I’ll see about some sound clips tonight. How would one host a sound clip? Imagestation sux and its not an image to attach here…

i would assume it’s the same as attaching a picture, all you’re doing is attaching a file
good luck with the clip, we’re all waiting for it