rear hatch window visor

i believe mine is the solar wing II

Thanks man! I’ll get one and cut it down a bit.

I just bought a 92 Ls that had one on it. It had this and the sunroof visor and I took both off. Before anyone jumps on me and says, “how much you want for it,” what does it do? It kinda reminded me of one of those rear visors on the 80’s camaros. :giggle: And I believe it is the OEM one.
L.

i got dibs on the hatch visor. How much you want for it.

After searching… I found this…

It’s for the 90-93 integra… It seem just a big as the one on wickedintegra’s car.
It might even be the same one. It looks like it would do a great job of blocking the sun from heating up the interior.

that one looks exactly like mine but mine does not have that little cirlcular cut out on the ends

That looks almost the same but it cost $30 more.

Wicked… does it look smaller than yourz? I wonder if that visor can be trimed down a few inches??

when i bought mine i saw a pic of it and i did not expect it to be soo big but i guess you could trim it down a bit.

Before I say start the bidding, how much can I expect to get out of it?
L.

what’s the point of the rear hatch window visor? :hmm:

whups get this thing outta here…!!>!

ill give you $90 shipped?

Well here’s the down low on it. I cleaned it up. On the part that shows there is a scratch or 2 but it should be expected for something that is 12 years old. The under part, the part that faces the rear window, there are water spots. Probably can get rid of them, I don’t have anything to get rid of it. And the final thing is that while removing, one of the metal clips broke. It could be saudered or welded? back on. Not to difficult. Give me you email and I’ll send you some pics.
L.

Here are some pics.
L.

heres my email. kdpunkrock@yahoo.com

email me and let me know how I can pay. thank you.

The purpose of the rear visor is to help keep the sun out of the car a little and still maintain rear visibility, that and it kind of looks like a roof mounted spoiler too. I like the look, but my wallet doesn’t.

You still interested? I emailed you yesterday.
L.

yes! I cant logg into my email. yahoo is behind retarted. But ill try again in a min.