Rear lip: 89 Integra or Accord?

Hey guys, i’ve been looking for something to do on my da, and i’ve decided. Getting a rear lip, but dunno which one to get. Should I get an 89 integra front lip put onto the rear, or an accord rear lip? Which one looks better, is easier to put on, etc. It’d be nice to know your guy’s input

IMO…the 89 front lip on the rear bumper looks awkward. go with the accord rear lip. there’s more cutting and trimming involved but looks way better.

Go with the accord rear lip.

if you wana sell the 89 lip lmk i want it txt me 8602024982

well i did a 95 accord exr rear lip on my 93 rear bumper…its a 3 piece rear lip and i had to do some cutting on bothe ends (at the wheels) and the center…heres a few pics on how it looks on the bumper and the car…

it looks half decent IMO…

looks good…way better than an 89 lip.

Hmm pretty good looking. I’ve decided, accord lip. Thanks guys! Oh, and was it hard to fit it, or not really?

nah juss a lil triming thats all wen u get the lip…hold it up to the bumper an youll see where youll need to cut and trim off…but i did mine on a 93 bumper…not sure about the 90-91 style…

what wheels are those?

honda fit

any pics of the 89 lip? and any pics of the accord rear lip white on white?

You have to space them at all, or are they bolt-on?

what front lip do you have?

89 looks better in person. keep staring @ the accord lip, & you’ll notice the “shelf” between the bumper & the lip. Fucks up the whole look IMHO.

89 on rear:

i dont like the 89 lip on the rear bumper. looks like it doesn’t belong on the car. fitment is terrible too, way too short on the sides, about 3 inches too short. also, how it ends right before the mudguards doesn’t look too great as well. i’ll stick with the accord rear lip

the Type r lip for a DA…

the juss bolt on…4x100

Did you have to hack off each end of the lip ?