Reintroduction post

Hey, everyone! I’ve been a member of the G2IC community for over 10 years now, but I couldn’t figure out how to get my account back after being inactive for like 6 years. Used to be devondangers. Started with a 1992 GS (burned to the ground in a car fire), have owned a 91RS (only had about a week), then a 90GS (b20z swapped, had lots of rust issues, spun through a field and was still my DD until I bought an RSX), and just now picked up a shell for a red 1993 GS (since my 1990 is rusted out). Build thread incoming when I start working on it.

It’s been a great few years, I got married almost 5 years ago, had a kid in January, and I DD a 2002 manual CRV. Finally back in the Honda world, and working on building the shell into a car show car, since I have a little disposable income that I never used to have, and I am long past my racing days. I don’t know if anyone is still on these forums, but if they are, come say hi!
-Matt

Did you email me to check your username? I can probably recover it. Welcome back!