Replacement Emblems for my '92 GSR

Hey everyone!

My 1992 Acura Integra GSR has these blue Acura emblems, and I was looking at replacing them with ones that look more like the originals.

I posted some info about the car here around the time I bought it, the post includes some picture so you can see what I mean.

I found these two part numbers that look like they should fit:
Front Emblem: 75700SK7A01
Rear Emblem: 75701SL5A00

I can find the rear emblem on a few online stores, including eBay, but I simply cannot find anywhere that sells the front emblem.

Is it possible to install this front emblem on my '92 GSR?
75700ST7A00

Spec pages about this part say it’s for Integra’s between 1994 and 2001. If not, could anyone suggest where I could find the right part?

Any answer is greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

Most parts that are specific to the G2 integra chassis will have “SK7” in the part number. The front emblem you’re looking for has been discontinued here in the US, but perhaps is still available in Canada? The part number is: 75700-SK7-A01

Just coincidentally I recently found out that older NSX’s have an emblem very similar to that of the DA. I’m not sure how the size/shape compares but the design is the same (chrome with silver/gray background). You may pay an “NSX” premium for that part but it’s better than not being able to get the look you’re going for. I’m not sure years or models that had the correct emblem as I haven’t looked into it but I’m sure with some googling you can figure it out.

You can definitely install other emblems, the hood does have a little bit of a contour to it though some some may not fit perfectly. I’d consider getting a junk yard emblem to test fit before buying new from Honda and just taking a risk that it fits or not.