RHD 1990 integra. rust free

If you want to buy this car running, buy it before the week of January 15th. AFter the week of January 15th I will take the swap out and sell as a shell. Prices below. ALso for the retards this car does not sit outside. It sits in an underground heated garage

Acura
Integra
223,xxx miles on chassis
Silver LS converted to rhd.

located in minneapolis MN, originally cali car. No rust

-2500 obo for shell
-4000 FIRM for running car
If you do NOT read this whole thread in it’s entirety DO NOT contact me about it!

-OBD1 harness so the car is OBD1. Engine harness included for plug and play and you can just plug in an obd1 ecu and go

-jdm one piece headlights

-jdm front bumper with lightweight support, amber bumper lenses, and lip

-jdm 92-93 tailights

-jdm oem honda badges front and rear

-SKUNK2 dual bend short shifter

-new windshield

-jdm gauge cluster from DA6. 9500 rpm limit. I put the usdm speedo in to keep mileage. Coolant gauge doesn’t work but the usdm gauge will be included to swap it in.

-missing center console

-Has some small issues, nothing major. Windows don’t roll up and down the greatest, interior could use some work, body has some small imperfections. Its an old car. Older than some people reading this. Ha

-ground control eibach springs with really old perches and struts. One blown

-steelies

-clean title in my name

-stock exhaust

-rolling shell. You need engine trans axles linkage mounts ecu battery and battery cables to drive again. Usdm battery cables will work fine.

-factory vin plate installed in dash

-has the optional automatic heat/ac. Digital climate control. I have everything needed to run ac besides b series compressor.

-power steering is looped with reservoir

-hood latch and trunk/gas latch relocated to right floorboard with jdm latches. Gas door still needs longer cabler.

-rear wiper deleted

ENGINE/TRANS DETAILS:
-B16A3 from delsol
-112,xxx miles
-Aftermarket clutch, flywheel (unsure on brand)
-DYNO’d at fullblown @ 146whp with Intake and AEBS intake manifold. Tuned on chipped/socketed P30
-Y21 B16 hydraulic transmission. NO GRINDS, POPOUTS, NOISES, OR LEAKS!
-This transmission has an LS fifth gear!
-Charlie Moua VC wrinkle blue
-MISHIMOTO fan switch, and thermostat
-FLUIDYNE radiator for DC2
-AEBS intake manifold
-spoon replica 4-1 one piece header and custom straight pipe. (added after tune) stock exhaust
-distributor, spark plugs and wires, thermostat, fan switch, oil, and oil filter, have been replaced with NEW parts within the last 3,000 miles
-custom intake

BUMP…rhd da parts r super hard too find and all the hard works been done this is a good deal but I’m tryin too get rid of my da8 but its sick tho bro

Thanks man.

HMO had the console in stock a couple mo.nths back but they wouldn’t call me back. Probably still in stock

hmo?? Wuts that haha

Hmotorsonline bro,

I’m gunna be picking up a blue rhd console and ima paint it but its 80 bucks still but I kno they r hard too find

HMO wanted 150 for theirs. I wanted to buy it, but they were very busy I guess. I called more than twice and they kept saying they’d have someone call back, but it never happened. It was a stock black one though.

bump for this sexy thing,

BUMP. I’ll take 3500!

trade for 92 db2 integra gsr aztec green b17a1 call oe text 5073138088

did u ever sell this car

yo do u still have the shell???