Rich Tuned Service

Just wondering if anyone has personal experiences with

Just shopping around at the moment for chipping services such as phereable.

I myself, my brother, and a buddy have all had Phearable chipped ECUs and have had no issues with them. They offer great prices and good basemaps, imo.

Naturally a dyno-tune is your best bet… but if you need a decent basemap and an ECU to be chipped, they’re good people to deal with.

I have no personal experience with Rich-Tuned or Xenocron… Hopefully someone can chime in on those companies.

Rich tuned, chipped my ECU and got really good service from him, also cleaned my injectors i just cant wait till he tunes my car

rich tuned is the best in washington dont go to speedfactory theyll blow your engine. my friend went there same day his engine blew up they suck but rich tuned is where its at in my integra i got a dyno chipped ecu anti lag booted on 20psi and now i beat people in 5th while there in 2nd or 3rd

He’s pretty well known in WA. Havent had any personal dealings with him yet though, but may in the future.

Stoopid1 a member on here, had his car tuned by Rich and had nothing but good things to say. Apperantly Rich is a DA-DB fan also.

Rich is a great tuner, he really knows his shit. And I love his white da. I highly recommend him over any other place. Great service, great tune, awesome power. And a DA owner what else needs to be said hah

Rich definitely knows his sh!t. He is probably the best tuner in the Pacific Northwest and he is also a great guy all around. He’s a big DA fan and owns 2 himself.

My bro had Rich Tune dyno his bone stock b20v and it put down 186whp and 138wtq. And thats bone stock with only a short ram intake!

I think i’ll be going to get this done this weekend. I’m going to shoot him an email about getting my ecu chipped or getting a chipped ecu. Shall be a fun drive from Marysville to Tacoma! lol

heard nothing but good stuff from his shop.he owns a da too.what more could you want!

Rich is one of the best! He did the street tune of my car when i first went lsv, before boost too, and couldnt ask for a better tune. My car is boosted now and james at speedfactory did the dyno tune and did good job but i think im gonna go up to rich to get my car retuned just cause i think he is a better tuner and i can trust him with my car. He owns a badass DA as well!