right front wheel is pushed back alittle??

nothing looks bent or loose? what could be wrong or adjusted?

Picture 013.jpg

TMrLg6G.jpg

I’m assuming you have a stock crossmember and not an aftermarket one? And that you have the stock radius rods, not modified ones? If nothing looks obviously bent then check your bushings, most specifically the LCA bushings and the radius rod bushings which are located in the front crossmember.

stock crossmember and stock radius rod. will check the bushings. is the radius bar adjustable?

thanks.

No, the radius rods are not adjustable (Caster is not adjustable). I’ve seen people use radius rods from other vehicles modified to fit which are adjustable though. I forget which chassis they were from, but I want to say it was a Legend or Accord.

i think is 94-95 accord. but not 100% sure. if you buy k-tune traction bar they are adjustable.

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but had this happen to me in earlier 2015 & figured I could save someone some time. I had my passenger tire, pulled back? similar to the picture in OP post. It would rub against the back of the mud flap/wheel well when I stopped.

Found out it was missing the Radius rod shim & nut. Look at the pic I supplied, it’s circled in red TO THE RIGHT!

I also had a radius rod loosen off one time. I replaced the bushings with urethane after that to improve handling and reduce wheel hop.