rolling fenders ......

alright guys,

has anyone rolled their fenders?? a guy i know did it on a 240 with a baseball bat tucked in the well, and rolled the car backwards and it pulled out nicely. but obviously different car, different fender structural characteristics. so, does anyone know how possible it is to be done yourself or how much it would cost to be done profesionally or any info at all, any info???

and yes i searched

thanx guys,

peace,
cs

just sue the bat trick or hammer it… beware, paint will chip either way when rolling. Are you rubbing?

nope not rubbing, but close … especially once i adjust the camber, theres no way i can get close to speck with the fenders the way they are and a drop that gives me about 3 inches of ground clearance …

you sure paint will chip especially if its just a slight slight bulge out … i get why you say that but i would think if i roll them out just a bit they wouldnt chip …

peace,
cs

ya I’m ure it’ll cihp jsut because as soon as you start bending the metal, the paint becoems stressed on that part. even a little bit. we used the hammer trick and hammed my friends 94civic fenders STRAIGHT up… and it didn’t chip. but I noticed the paint seemed, different. I dunno. maybe they used kidna cheaper paint back then or something. if you’re relaly worried aobut chipping tho. go get some of those fender edges that tuck around them like the fronts usually have on soem carrs like G3 tegs and use that then roll it.