Rs*r exhaust

Is this exhaust any good?
I have it and it sounds really good, maybe the best from all.
But does it give any good numbers in hp?

full cat back?

I have a itr cat and yeah cat back.

Well, its not a true 2.5" exhaust… 2.33" if memory serves me correctly.

So there are other systems with bigger piping that would, presumably, yield more power.

That being said, I love my RS*R and wouldn’t tade it for any other system unless I was going high-horsepower turbo.

[QUOTE=unified112;2261964]Well, its not a true 2.5" exhaust… 2.33" if memory serves me correctly.

So there are other systems with bigger piping that would, presumably, yield more power.

That being said, I love my RS*R and wouldn’t tade it for any other system unless I was going high-horsepower turbo.[/QUOTE]

It’s actually bigger than a 2.5

And bigger piping doesn’t necessarily mean more power. In most of the cases.
Depends on how your set up is. Which in my case is n/a with bolt ons.
And yes sorry I got confused it’s actually less than a 2.5"

60mm = 2.36"…

Hey, I was only .03" off, penny!

That’s alright, I’ll let it slide this time! lol

This is correct, but still is the OD. So exhaust is exactly 2.25" ID. I actually measured the one on my Civic. I would love an Ex-Mag on my teg also, it sounds very good on my daily.

Hope these help.

60mm OD

2.25" ID

Gotta love the Harbor Freight caliper :slight_smile:

I have the one that goes straight back under the gas tank also have a spare one if ur interested 8602024982

Only the best. :up:

iirc correctly, the rsr exmag though an excellent exhaust if you’re looking for low key and quality, it is not up to par with other performance exhaust in regards to flow. Especially since this exhaust was designed probably in the early to mid 90’s, the “performance standard” if you call it, isn’t up to par with today’s standards of performance. Back then the diameter norm of NA was around 2.25in, then 2.5in, and today, I have seen as big as 3in diameter piping for NA application. Though nonetheless, it’s a great exhaust. However if you’re trying to look for more performance oriented exhaust that are “true-bolt on”, i would look into thermal and greddy sp2 if you can still find it otherwise a custom exhaust wouldn’t be a bad idea too.

THe Greddy SP2 has the exact same layout, piping diameter and muffler design as the RSR (In fact the Greddy SP2 has a bottle neck right after the cat). So I don’t understand how you are recommending the SP2 as a true performance exhuast over the RSR since they are basically the exact same performance wise.

whoops sorry I thought the sp2 had a 2.5in diameter while the rsr had a 2.3 (60mm) diameter hence what i stated above. Nonetheless thanks for the correction.