Rubbing/vibration when turning left

So I’m having an issue with my car to where when I turn left and only left there is this horrible rubbing/vibration that only happens when the clutch is engaged, especially when giving it gas. When I push in the clutch and turn left it goes away. My axles are seated, boots aren’t torn, the wheel bearings are good, no signs of wheel rubbing, I replaced the clutch with an oem exedy clutch with throwout bearing when I rebuilt my engine, my power steering rack is good, tierod good and put new motor mounts. I’ve researched on multiple forums and ppl with the similar problem never really came up with the solution to their problem. I haven’t taken it to a shop yet but if y’all can’t help me I won’t have a choice. Thanks in advance for your response.

I’d bet it’s a bad outer left CV joint. They can make a racket when the bearings fail. They are pretty cheap, toss in a new one and see if it goes away. While it’s out you might want to pull the intermediate shaft and check for play or grinding in the bearing – it’s only 3 bolts to get it out with the axle removed.