San Diego - Black Interior and Misc.

Looking for black interior parts for a 92-93 2 door. Canadian front seatbelts, pillar covers, etc. Floor mats. Front bumper license plate bumper plugs(or license plate delete plugs). HKS Sport exhaust. DA Honda badges. DA rear Integra badge(not sure if 90-91 are different, but I’m looking for one for a 92-93). Probably more things, but that’s all I can think of at the moment. Let me know what you have.
Thanks,
-nino (nfrkanec at gmail)

Look who’s actually “building” another DA… :smiley:

:giggle:

If only you weren’t in Cali, I’m in IL and have most of the interior from a black DA Including the rear side panels (no front door panels though… or the two lower dash pieces you said you already have

Thanks ziggy7. Yeah, shipping these large panels wouldn’t be worth it.
-nino

I have an extra set of rear black Oem leather for da and an extra original DC sports Catback

Are you referring to rear panels or rear seats? I have rear seats and rear panels seem like they’d be difficult/expensive to ship.
Thanks,
-nino

:bump:

I have the rear seats probably expensive to ship yea but I wouldn’t charge much for the seats, if ya already got them hell yea

I have the seats. I need panels and carpet. Thanks though.
-nino

i have black front panels. but idk if its worth the shipping.

Door panels or under dash panels?
Thanks,
-nino

[QUOTE=Nino;2332416]Door panels or under dash panels?
Thanks,
-nino[/QUOTE]

door panels

Can you send me some pics? Also, do you happen to have Canadian front belts?
Thanks,
-nino

i will take some pics. i dont have the seat belts, but check this http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?216408-ON-Maunal-Seatbelts

Thanks! That thread looks to be nearly three years old though. :slight_smile:
-nino

sent you the pics of panels.

Got your email turboda4dr. I’ve just been really busy lately. Also, I was able to pick up some door panels semi-locally. Thanks though.
I’ve also been able to find some of the other parts that I was looking for. I’ve updated my original post to remove the parts that I’ve already found.
-nino

^^ np. glad you found them locally. would cost too much to ship.

are you interested in an armrest?