SaN dIEgO.

Hey what’s up everyone … I’m new to the site but I’ve explored it b4 .
Is there a gen2 meet in san diego ? How many SD heads are on here ?
Has anyone started a meet or would anyone be down to try and start one?
As for me I am . I’m sick of just seeing civic meets every where I want to rep gen2

start one!

find location
set a date
set a time
make rules

and BLOW IT UP!!! tell everyone and there moms about it… post it on every honda forum…

tip: set a date like a good 2 months from now… so it gives u 2 months to tell everyone… and have everyone talk about it…

goal: make it like the talk of the year for g2 owners!

GL if u plan on doing this.

remember… its a hit or miss bro… so GL to u mang

Im in Sd Im down

Koo I just need to find a place …well I’m going to mission beach tonight if any sd heads want to meet up. And see if we can get a oficial DA meet going cuz the mission beach thing if it has wheels and runs show up.

[QUOTE=kid_DA;1953033]Hey what’s up everyone … I’m new to the site but I’ve explored it b4 .
Is there a gen2 meet in san diego ? How many SD heads are on here ?
Has anyone started a meet or would anyone be down to try and start one?
As for me I am . I’m sick of just seeing civic meets every where I want to rep gen2[/QUOTE]

kid_DA
Where in San Diego are you located. I’m near the Paradise Hills area, close to Morse High School. I’m down to meet up. Some other guys from S.D. in this forum were talking about going to the car meets in Eastlake. I’m not really up to going to a car meet with a bunch of other various cars. Nothing against the other HONDAs and other cars . . . shit, I used to drive a CRX, a Civic coupe and a Prelude. It would just be nice to meet up with some of the local DA heads. I’m usually off on Tuesdays and get off of work after 3p.m. the rest of the week. Hit me up if you want to meet. Have fun in Mission Beach. :rockon:

i suggest doing a bbq during the day…

ive thrown a couple of meets when i owned a DSM. and BBQ’s r always fun man…

a park would be dope. a having a parking lot full up with nothing but DA’s/DB’s would be definitly a fun day!

i say kinda spread it around with the DC’s and DB8’s as well… just to show more love with the teggys… just my opinion. and im pretty sure some LA heads would be down to caravan for an hour and 30 minute drive to SD maybe 2 hours… and traffic wouldnt be boring if theres like a good amount of tegs. cause thats a good time for a couple of photos :up:

and if all goes well… maybe ill try to make a teggy meet up here in socal. if some $D heads r down to drive up to my area. and have another bbq months after this if u plan on doing a meet.

but if ur serious about it bro. im definitly down to air it out in the LA area and what not… so gimme the heads up and im all for it!

[QUOTE=TWIZIDY;1953395]kid_DA
Where in San Diego are you located. I’m near the Paradise Hills area, close to Morse High School. I’m down to meet up. Some other guys from S.D. in this forum were talking about going to the car meets in Eastlake. I’m not really up to going to a car meet with a bunch of other various cars. Nothing against the other HONDAs and other cars . . . shit, I used to drive a CRX, a Civic coupe and a Prelude. It would just be nice to meet up with some of the local DA heads. I’m usually off on Tuesdays and get off of work after 3p.m. the rest of the week. Hit me up if you want to meet. Have fun in Mission Beach. :rockon:[/QUOTE]
I’m in the point loma area . But mission is just to get out the house …lol… I went to the eastlake meet and me and this other dude were the only DAs. Yeah I get off at 3 on weekdays and I’m off weekends so any days good for me . As for a bbq I’m down for that but I need help cuz cash is tight . So if any ones down to plan one let me know … Also at mission we can park apart from everyone else .yeah I like to meet up with DAs. If anyone knows of a good place let me know … So we can do this…we can also meet out here in misson bay cuz there’s a big parking lot.

I’m not that far from there. I work right by the County Admin. building on Pacific Highway.

You might have seen my car its a white 92DA with a mugen stripe…
I might try and find the honda tech meet later…

I may have seen you before but, I can’t say for sure. If you see a pretty beat up black 93 DA with an even more beat up faded and scratched up hood, that’s me. :smiley:

on tuesdays there are people meeting up at fusion(clairmont mesa & 163) around 7-8pm on tuesdays and then there’s Honda-tech meets on saturday at Ikea( near the Q) @ 8.

Not sure if I have … but I would like to see more san diego gen2s … I’m down to set ameet/bbq after the jdm unlimited meet … Like in jan. So if your down and if any SD heads r down… Let me know so I or all of us can plan somthing

how many people are going to the jdmunlimited meet? we should meet up at fashion valley or something and then mob up there caravan!!!

also it might be a good idea to attend a couple other meets and get our numbers strong before attempting a full scale DA meet… juss an idea

Yeah your right if a lot of people r going to the jdm unlimited meet we should meet up b4 to mob up … I think we should go to other meets to gain more people to get a DA meet … But then again we can put san diego DAs on the map with a meet that’s blated all over …we can make a flyer and ask shops if we can have them there … If any sd heads are going to any meets let me know so we can all get to know our fellow DA heads

who knows a good shop that has enuff parking? i kno pann is great but little to no parking and aero has no parking either

Damn those r the only 2 that I can think of … There’s group5 but there no parking … We can do it at the bay and just ask the shops if we can keep flyers there to let people can pick them up.also we can do it at the sports arena

IM DOWN IM IN NORTH COUTY BUT WE ARE ABOUT 8 DA’S DEEP SO IF YOUR DOWN TO THROW A MEET WE ARE ALL IN:rockon:

Damn, we did a cruise to a G2 meet in OC about 3 years ago. if you do it…do it right… we represented for SD, but for some reason when we had a real SD G2 meet, it was lame. the last attempt was like 2 years ago. I went but nobody showed up.
This is courtesy 05’ crew, I had the only turbo teg out of 45 DA’s that showed up.

[QUOTE=G2integGirlie;1026638]Here are some of the pics I took from us San Diego meet up to the park. This was so much fun. I can’t wait for the next one. Thanks to everyone from San Diego who showed up 13 deep. :clap: :clap:

[/QUOTE]

:ohyeah::ohyeah:thanks for the pics… iwould like to have a meet in sd and have the gen2 teggs out in force like all other hondas… does anyone know how many sd heads are on here that way we know what r numbers look like