SaN dIEgO.

if u hop on the boards in time to see this we will be at fashion valley mall ontop of the parking structure near OLD NAVY at 1030 for a pre meet… meet and greet and a lil photoshoot as well

hey did anyone here go to the jdm unlimited meet cuz I was there an didn’t realy see that many DA’s there I was hopin to see a lot more man we should have a G2 meet some where here in DAGO I think mission bay would be a real good spot to have one they have the parkin for the cars the bbq pits for the food an fire

I went… I was the white DA with the mugen stripe… And gold rims… How lond did you stay ?cuz when I took off at 330 there was like 8 or 9 DAs

yeah I saw your ride I was there from 1:30 to 4:30 I was in a red DA with the red rims with carbon fiber hood black bumper an lip. yeah that’s about how many DA’S I saw I figure that there would of been a lot more

I think I saw yours to … Did you move up where my car was at next to a blue DA?
I want to get a san diego meet going …I’d like to get all the san diego together frist for a small meet and greet and plan a full on meet…

yeah I did I went an parked nex too a blue DA. if u do end up havin a meet let me know cuz I’m down to roll I got about 6 homies with DA’S just keep me posted on it

I will… I was thinking of doing it in jan the weekend of my b-day… Like the 24 or 25 … we can make a it a all day thing and have a bon fire at night …

alright then just keep me up on it but it would be better to do it on a saturday

lol did n e body see me on the side of the freeway on the 15N right after clairemont mesa blvd

a red DA chirpped at me…lol…effin gay f its not one thing wrong with my car its another… aaaagggghhhhh she will be the death of me…knock on wood

My girlfriend got sick and passed it on to me so I couldn’t make it to the meet. sorry guys :dozing:

Did you guys take some pix?

No I didn’t … like a dumb shit I forgot my camera… damn it … Some real nice cars out there … Let put all our head together what would be the best time for all of us to make a official gen2 meet here in diego ? Anytime is good for me …

EA_has_a_DA were u in a brownish car with 2 other people in it

Attn… all sd members what date would you guys prefer to have a gen 2 official meet?
Jan.24.2009
Jan.31.2009
Feb.21.2009
Let get this going so we can put the word out …
I say miision bay/ de anza cove…

I’m koo with any of those dates but count me in plus 2 more

i hope this works this is my DA if anyone has seen me…

anyway to meet on like weekdays, weekends are fine but i don’t get off work till 8PM…=\

sick ill post sum up tommorow so we can get this meet goin

91da6 no im in a metallic blue teggy that almost looks green but i was stuck on the 15n right after clairemont mesa blvd on the shoulder

I work on Sats 7-5pm. Does Sunday sound better?:umno:

We could make a day and night thing at the bay … I can take a grill to bbq and there’s fire pits there .I think if we all input ideas this one can be huge…