Searching for Parts in 2016

Hey everyone,

I know our cars are getting old, it is getting more and more difficult to find the parts that we are looking for.

Currently I am trying to find the front bumper seals & a boot seal for the window cowl because mine are either missing or in bad shape. I haven’t found them on the popular part sites like acurapartsnow.com etc… I have been searching junkyards for them but when I do find them they are usually in horrible shape.

I am talking about seals #3 & #4 in the diagram below.

and the boot seal for the window cowl

Just wondering if anyone knew how to get these type of parts or any other clever ideas?

Thanks guys.

The bumper / headlight seals and the windshield cowl have been discontinued for a few years now. Your best bet is to post in the WTB forum, or find them at a salvage yard or on Craigslist.

worst case just make them. get some rubber stock is whatever thickness and cut it to shape. not sure what kind of adhesive would be best

the struggle of being OCD and having an old car with discontinued parts. lol

i did happen to find the part for the cowl from a junkyard that wasn’t completely deteriorated , any ideas on what adhesive to use in that area?

http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?192639-DIY-Fixing-The-Passenger-Side-Cowl-Leak-On-A-90-93-Integra

That shows how to seal that window

I’ve read that before and it’s not really what I am asking about. Thanks though.

Also some of the pictures are broken and completely random lol.

acurapartswarehouse.com still has some items. I might order some of the cowl seal stuff myself soon.