seat belt light is on when the dome light is off

Ok well my seat belt light is on when the dome light is off on the middle position only. Why is that?
My seat belts works perfectly.
And my heater does not work. It does not even turn on. Nothing!
Then I did some research and all that is related to the icu, so I went to the junk yard and got two of them.
I put both of them on and I noticed other things that didn’t work before like the chimes. But the heater doesn’t work. I think it’s electrical because all the parts for the heater work it’s just not turning on.

My seat belt light stays on too I disconnected n it started beeping n blinking n connected it back n jus stays on …

It’s weird huh?.. Idk what it is. I have 2 extra icu’s including mine (integrated control unit) and tried them and they all have something that ends up working that the other one doesn’t have.
For example on one, the door chimes, the other the fogs work,and the last one the key on the on position chimes.
But on both the heater/defog don’t work and the seat belt light won’t turn off.
Please help!!! Don’t just read!

[QUOTE=Lozano1991;2275144]It’s weird huh?.. Idk what it is. I have 2 extra icu’s including mine (integrated control unit) and tried them and they all have something that ends up working that the other one doesn’t have.
For example on one, the door chimes, the other the fogs work,and the last one the key on the on position chimes.
But on both the heater/defog don’t work and the seat belt light won’t turn off.
Please help!!! Don’t just read![/QUOTE] Although the rear window defog is controlled by the ICU, [timer] the heater blower is not, check your main acc. fuse in the under dash fuse box, it is the big screw down fuse under the plastic cover, [upper right side of fuse box] if it is good check the blower resistor, behind glove box on top of blower housing.

The seat belt light sounds like a grounding problem, when one circuit, [dome light] has an effect on another circuit, [seat belt light] it is almost always a grounding problem, check your dash harness grounds. 94