Seized bolt, metal collar ugh

So I bought some replacement front lower control arms to replace the busted ones on my car. As I go to loosen the bolt where it mounts to, I realize the metal collar in side is seized to the bolt and separated from the rubber causing it to push on the metal area where it mounts to.
I’ve tried PB blaster, no success. Thought about using a propane torch.

Any suggestions on how i can get this out?

The bolt itself loosens, it’s just bring the metal collar along with it and don’t want stretch the metal mounting area.

I appreciate the help

Had this issue way back with my DA. My advice is use a Sawzall to cut the bolt and go from there.

Gahtdayumit! How’d you manage to get the rest of the bolt out? Drill it out?

Well just like your the bolts, mine were also cracked loose so that’s a positive thing. Once you cut and remove the LCA you just have to get creative with the little bit that’s left. If I remember correctly I had just enough room get vise grips on the end. You could also cut a notch in the bolt and use a flat head screwdriver to turn it out. Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Sweet, thanks look like I have to some work to do this weekend. Thanks for the idea on cutting a notch on the control arm bolt. In the meantime I’m gonna soak it PB Blaster.