shocks, springs........camber...???

ok i got KYB AGX shocks and Eibach Sportlines with the 2in. drop just sittin in my room waitin for me to get my cat-back in then all of it is gettin installed. I have a couple of ??'s and tried searchin a lil with no luck. With the 2in drop do i need to worry about camber??? What would be a good camber kit if i need one and should i get all the way around or just front/rear? Another thing how long does it ussually take for tires to wear down if the car is not cambered? i was thinkin jsut running without camber until next spring when i’m gettin 17’s. then i’d do the camver option. and i only have 3-4 weeks before i go to college and the teg gets put up for the winter. would my tires last for the next couple weeks and maybe a couple weeks in the spring or would i posibly have some problems. the tire tread on them now is pretty shitty. they’re at the tire wear line or w/e it’s called.
Thanks ahead of time for any help

:search:

You will be adjusting the toe setting on your car when you are changing the ride height. You will increase the toe-out (or decrease the toe-in) as you increase negative camber.

So get an alignment. I have yet to get one, by my ride height did not change very much. If yours is, then I would strongly suggest you get an alignment.

i heard that when you lower it you get toe-in and that is what mainly wears out tires, rather than negative camber…

GSpeedR, how much did you lower? cuz I wanna lower but not much.

Originally posted by 90gs
i heard that when you lower it you get toe-in and that is what mainly wears out tires, rather than negative camber…

The tie rod sits below the axle, so when the suspension is compressed the tie rod will have displace laterally more than the axle. Since neither the tie rod nor the axle are going to change in length, the tie rod will pull its side (rear) of the hub inward with respect to the hub center. This is toe-out. I haven’t thought about it too much, so someone correct me where I’m wrong.

Mot krig: I am too low right now: < 1 finger gap in the fender all the way around. I will probably raise it 1/2" so I would say I’ll be lowered about 2.25" or so. Make sur ethat you have the appropriate shock travel. I’m not contacting my bumpstops, but I’m having scraping issues.