should i be concerned? picks of spark plugs

here is a weird problem ive been trying to solve for along time with my car… it seems to be running lean in 2 cylinders?? or maybe its just fine i dont know… the other 2 has a good mix sort of on the rich side… also around 8600rpms and up i can hear popping sounds from my exhaust… what do you guys think?? is it a serious problem??? thanks in advance

8600 RPM? holy fuck. you msut have some beefy cams so you have a purpose of revving so high. as for the popping. sounds like you are back firring at really high revs. What’s all done to your engien so we have an idea of what’s going on.

you need bigger pics and individual pics of each plug’s electrode taken with better lighting for someone to help you.

That pic is a little hard to read. Take a picture with the plugs sitting on a white sheet of paper and try to get better lighting without flash.

Originally posted by qwkteg125
you need bigger pics and individual pics of each plug’s electrode taken with better lighting for someone to help you.

what Don said.

If your using a PW0/PR3 ECU with only one oxygen sensor hooked up, this could be your problem.

Originally posted by jdm91integ
If your using a PW0/PR3 ECU with only one oxygen sensor hooked up, this could be your problem.

thanks exactly my problem!! even tho i joined both wires for one oxygen sensor its still doing this… i guess i have to find a way to weld in another 02 in my 4-1 header… thanks!!

You will still have the same problem… You need 4-2-1 headers or go obd1 I’m having the same problem right now. and plan on chipping my ecu.