Should i play it safe??

Im buying a set of suspensions from this guy here on g2ic.

He does not have a paypal acc, but we talked and agreed to wiring money from bank accounts - bank accounts.

He said i had to wire it to a certain agency so they can transfer the money to his Bank Account.
I talked to my bank and they said that he should just provide a routing/acc number to his personal bank acc…(No middle man involved)

My Opinion: Its a great deal. but nobody has jumped on it… and ive even talked to him on the phone a couple of times, sounds very trustworthy. but i would feel much better if this was sold to me from Ebay w/Paypal.

Because Paypal can review old ebay pages. And if they see a fraud, I can get my money back.
But paypal cant look up G2ic/Honda-Tech or any forums and make a decision. (forums/craigslist and paypal cant help each other)

Ive always bought parts on ebay. He says “Ebay is asking $30 dollars+ just to post in the Auto Section”

Sounds shady

Yea don’t do it dude people are sketchy nowadays. its not worth the aggravation is something did go wrong

if he has a bank he can make a paypal.

FYI, Paypal doesn’t really protect you if it’s outside of eBay. If you get screwed on here using paypal, there isn’t much you can do to get your money back. It’s just as much of a risk using paypal as it is wiring money or sending to bank accounts. Paypal gives a false sense of security.

but w/ebay its a different story.

Thanks guys. we talked and now hes gonna post it on Ebay with pic and full description. Plus Paypal.

:iagree: