should i swap my 93lsTeg for 92GSR?

ok my friend has offered me to swap his white 92GSR with a lot of stuff in it, headers rsr catback,tokico shocks and springs,carbon fiber hood, one piece etc, for my 93ls teg plus 2 grand.

Should I grab this opportunity right away? he’s selling it because he needs money really bad. He got this gsr 2 years ago with everything stripped, literally so I think this car took a beating from the former owner. He just put all the stuff back in the car by himself. Now it grinds 3rd gear but hell whenever I drive his car my dark side takes over. It has 111k on it.

Do u guys think this is a good deal? Got my lsteg for 4 grand with a salvage title(heard it lowers the value of the car big time). And i only have an intake and a lowering spring on it. And planning on building up the motor someday. And he said I can take off everything from my car and put it on the gsr so I want to know if can use my tranny and starter on his car. if not how much would it cost to change the gsr tranny? Is it worth the investment? Cutting my long story short should I?
thx for advices

i would do it…but not for $2000 additional…maybe 1 g more