Should I use this from bumper or is this too ricy?

Kinda like the look never seen one exactly like it idk I could find a stock bumper or use this?
Too ricy or no???

Pretty ricey, personally I wouldn’t use it. But if it’s all you have for now, it’s better than nothing

I need more inputs and thanks I was thinking the same thing lol

It’s low, fiberglass, it will crack probably wouldn’t last 4 to 6 months. Stick to a oem . besides cops loves jdm rice.

It’s Like rubber but hard plastic not fiberglass but true I’m looking for a Oem one locally

I’m quite sure its not rubber or polyurethane…

I’d assume FRP, Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic.

And to echo the other sentiments, its too much for my liking.

people are being nice…

its ugly as sin. dont use it. you would be better off with no front bumper rather than using that. you would be better off not driving the car until you got an oem bumper than using that. that bumper is good for nothing except target practice. that bumper is so ugly they wouldnt even has used it in F&F1. whatever company made that probably only made 1 to be used a joke. when the joke was over they probably left it outside by a dumpster and it somehow ended up in your hands…

there… input.

OEM ftw.

have fun w/ that…i’d never use that…the mugen front bumper is the closest i’d get to an aftermarket bumper for mine

Damn Mike, lol…

keep it.

JDM yo!

Wing box you like this? Lmao I needed to know honest opinions I got that it’s a bumper one pice can’t make our cars that ugly I ain’t using it at this point but idk I got this pretty much for a steal I paid 20$ Lmao also I can promise you it is not reinforced fiberglass and I can assure you it is poly or upgraded plastic

[QUOTE=DA_all_day;2316669]people are being nice…

its ugly as sin. dont use it. you would be better off with no front bumper rather than using that. you would be better off not driving the car until you got an oem bumper than using that. that bumper is good for nothing except target practice. that bumper is so ugly they wouldnt even has used it in F&F1. whatever company made that probably only made 1 to be used a joke. when the joke was over they probably left it outside by a dumpster and it somehow ended up in your hands…

there… input.[/QUOTE]

Dam i was being a saint compared to you, but hey this is not a bash of any kind. This is constructive criticism and take it as a step forward to the right direction. Those kits make imports look super lame and it brings all of us down with you. Besides put your money in the cars engine or suspension so you can enjoy it more.

Word already have lol

To ricey for me… OEM bumper would look better compared to that.

use it as a winter bumper