Side skirts falling off

The tape that holds my WW skirts on is falling off. How the hell do I keep them on?!

what i did on my old teg was screw them in with flathead screws. 4 on the rocker and one on each end.

Pics?

sorry i dont have a scanner or a camera lol im too cheap all my $$$$ goes to my car. :slight_smile:

hmmm…anyone else?

i dont have a kit on my car, but the tuner shop next to where i work does bodykits. i have seen them use 3m plastic adhesive. it comes in a small tube. i have used it to put the vent shades back on my girlfriends car. it has a very strong bond.

Scott,

I have the same problem with mine, the tape ALWAYS comes off, i tried so many adhesives and the still come off, this has been happening ever since 2 years ago when i got that kit, right now im using zip ties and atatching it to the metal frame, its working alright but eventually i want to mold them so i dont have to worry about it again.

How ya been man, i havent seen you or your car @ school for awhile?

Edward

Scott,

I have the same problem with mine, the tape ALWAYS comes off, i tried so many adhesives and the still come off, this has been happening ever since 2 years ago when i got that kit, right now im using zip ties and atatching it to the metal frame, its working alright but eventually i want to mold them so i dont have to worry about it again.

How ya been man, i havent seen you or your car @ school for awhile?

Edward

Yeah, I usually get there after you cuz I’m usually late and then I leave for 2 hours, then come back and park by the broadway center cuz thats where my last class is. School fuckin sucks. I hate that place.:frowning: