sirtef9 , My new daily 4th Da, first one i'm keeping

1992 Gs-R, 174,xxx miles
Needs body work, rust , but gonna replace Hood, trunk, bumpers as time/money allow.
Sat for a while so the stock rusty suspension needs attention soon.
Interior Is pretty clean, somewhat faded seats, needs a good cleaning.
Almost everything works, CC, PS, Power locks,Doors.
A/c was removed from lack of working. Might re-install later but good for now.
ABS gonna be deleted next up.
LSvtec, Stock ish trans, Flywheel, clutch, phantom grip.
Gonna reseal up the stock b17 and throw back in later.

Will update hopefully more sooner then later :stuck_out_tongue:
Sorry crappy pictures, i’ll get more in the daytime…

2 Likes

Few years back:

Nice looking GS-R… congrats!!

That is pretty rough, but I know given the right person, a car can come back to life! Did you get a pretty good deal on it?

Its a little rough on the outside but after I swap out the bad body panels ill be looking pretty good. I got it for deal i couldn’t refuse. I gotta refresh the b17 but the lsv turbo is running pretty good for now. I’m gonna bring this car back to where she belongs, might sell later but I’m very happy for now.

who would of guessed you were gonna boost that thing:roll: :slight_smile:

looking good man, its about that time for me to come down to the springs and come hang out with you guys:rockon:

[QUOTE=BLKACK1;2161099]who would of guessed you were gonna boost that thing:roll: :slight_smile:

looking good man, its about that time for me to come down to the springs and come hang out with you guys:rockon:[/QUOTE]

Boost gets you laid as the shirt says lol, come down anytime man, bring the posse lets cruise!

Oh wow is it the same one you sold to Josh’s brother a few years back? Damn it looks alot better since then!

ANd its boosted? We should get together one of these days, last time I saw you was when we stopped by around Xmas cause we were on teh Westside.

BacaardiBreezer is hot btw. Just sayin.

soon hopefully:up:

LOLZ at carl and his crush:hi5:

Out and about this morning thought I’d snap a couple pics. Got my stock wing on finally, getting a lot of odds and ends to complete it, O ya Skunk 2 coilovers are on the way :slight_smile:

FxCam_1281891648778.jpg

Nice pick up.

If you want everything cheap and interchangeable should get DC2 forks from the struts. Everything else should be interchangeable.

Thanks for the words and the heads up, Gonna run the stock new shocks with coilovers for now, maybe redo it down the road if needed, just want it down to the ground, looks like i have a lift kit on it now lol

nice gsr dude

Thanks mang! i love this car more then i thought I would :slight_smile:

This happens for some reason lol. Looking good buddy!

Thanks C!
Picking up another Red Da, 91 though. It is without ABS so i can finally delete my shit. Also has a good nice red hood and hatch. I need a lot of shit and this will be a huge help.

Dam it, next time i down there. im hitting you up man. hopefully that will be a little more often now that were geting started on carlitos tuck

Hit me up anytime Gee, scratch my RED auto DA I was gonna pick up, that piece wasn’t worth $500 lol, ordering my Amber bumper lights today!

We shall me one day and I shall see your car :smiley: