So Cal Meet 9/1/07

the meet

the meet was pretty cool = ) hope to see more integras in the upcoming meet …and thanx again for taking the time to see my car even though it was on bricks at the moment = /

omg, i cant believe i missed this!!!

wow thats alot of 1pc headlights :stare:

nice. only 30 more days until the next one. i never got around to asking him - does anybody know if brandon is a g2ic member? he was the one with the gsr motor & full race bar in the front.

i TRIED to go see the da on bricks but got stopped @ a red light & the da’s just took off. me & the guy with the white gsr w/ ebay headlights just said F it its to hot to search for them. maybe next month

the next meet… maybe you’ll wait around a little longer so that more people can show up. And pick a place that’s easier to find. Saying you’ll meet in ‘the’ parking lot near Dave and Buster’s isn’t very clear when there are 2 structures and you can see the Dave and Buster’s emblem from the rooftop of both. BTW Dave and Buster’s is about equally spaced from both parking lots.

Why not have a meet thats in a clearly defined location like the top of the one parking structure at the south bay galeria?

insomniacUCR the next meet… maybe you’ll wait around a little longer so that more people can show up. And pick a place that’s easier to find. Saying you’ll meet in ‘the’ parking lot near Dave and Buster’s isn’t very clear when there are 2 structures and you can see the Dave and Buster’s emblem from the rooftop of both. BTW Dave and Buster’s is about equally spaced from both parking lots.

Why not have a meet thats in a clearly defined location like the top of the one parking structure at the south bay galeria?

I SAID THE PARKING STRUCTURE NEXT TO DAVE N BUSTERS AND THE BORDERS BOOK STORE, BUT TO THE TIME ISSUE WE WAITED AN HOUR AND A HALF THATS ALREADY A LONG TIME SPECIALLY HOW HOT THE DAY WAS.

this is Brandon, of course im a member, whats up Local? Sorry you got stuck at that light i was wondering what happened but Fuzions car is SICK, u missied out but it sounds like hell have it ready soon

nice DA’s, I forgot about this meet…

nice meet looked like a good turnout:hi5:

WTF? The white DA is running no intake? Isn’t he afraid of dirt or some particles getting sucked into the mani?

Ok nevermind, maybe he’s just fixing something… my bad!

wat colour is the blue g2 looks like my sti blue. looks sick.

wat colour is the blue g2 looks like my sti blue. looks sick.

i think that the blue was from a nissan 350Z.

damn! that white one has a clean ass engine bay!

Man I need to get my teggy up and running. I need a starter if any one is looking to sell one.

man i just threw one away that i picked up at the junk yard… :shrug:

Starter

I got a used 98’ EK starter. Do some research, if it works it’s yours.

nice

Anybody know what lip is on the blacked out da with the T37’s?