SoCal 2nd gen DA DB meet at prado regional park 7-28-13 [PICTURE HEAVY]

That white da ur speaking up has a red doors and a red trunk. Reason being is because he found a red xsi in cali and got all those parts and just slapped them on.

Is Anthony with the white db2 that has xsi parts a member on g2ic? I would love to see more pictures of it. I love white db2’s. I wish mine was white.

Yes hes a member. I believe hes liltwistdb2 ? Not sure. But hes on facebook always posting up pics of his clean db2

When is the next meet?

Like in the beginning of 2014. I like to space out my meets. Because it gathers more interest like that. Would get boring if we had meets like this every week or month

yea I get you! if it was every week it would be burned out and all the ricers would roll through doing pointless burnouts and burning the meet. I’ll have my teg ready for sure! the pictures are dope!

did you ever think of having the meet on pch? we use to host a yearly 240sx meet in Malibu it was always a huge hit and the fresh air is awesome!

What’s his fb page?

The reason why I chose to have the meet here in prado park chino, ca. Is because it is in the inland empire. Most of the people who know me and know of my meets are in inland empire. And the rest in los angeles and orange county.
At the moment im looking for a better spot that is in the middle of all of those 2nd gen members who love going to my meets. But pch area is way too far. Seems legit, but I doubt people will make the drive there.
Some even complained of a 30 min drive. Lol

Hahah I know it. Wow guys looks like a great meet. Some super clean DA’s there…I’m impressed.:up::up:

The two red ones are my favorite.

[QUOTE=wingbox;2302949]The reason why I chose to have the meet here in prado park chino, ca. Is because it is in the inland empire. Most of the people who know me and know of my meets are in inland empire. And the rest in los angeles and orange county.
At the moment im looking for a better spot that is in the middle of all of those 2nd gen members who love going to my meets. But pch area is way too far. Seems legit, but I doubt people will make the drive there.
Some even complained of a 30 min drive. Lol[/QUOTE]

Yea pretty ridiculous how some people complained bout a 20-30 min drive, when I drove more than 2 hrs just for this meet…

^ Been there, drove 2 hours to a meet. 5 cars showed up…

OP I used one of your pics on the Tunersports Facebook, if you have a photography page let me know so I can post a link.

[QUOTE=Ominous G2;2304225]^ Been there, drove 2 hours to a meet. 5 cars showed up…

OP I used one of your pics on the Tunersports Facebook, if you have a photography page let me know so I can post a link.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting the pic. I added liked your page and noticed you posted edgars clean da9.
No photography page, sorry

When is the next meet, I’m moving to la in January and would love to check out some g2 meets

Next meet I will be creating, is in January -February. .

[QUOTE=wingbox;2302949]The reason why I chose to have the meet here in prado park chino, ca. Is because it is in the inland empire. Most of the people who know me and know of my meets are in inland empire. And the rest in los angeles and orange county.
Some even complained of a 30 min drive. Lol[/QUOTE]

True fans will drive even if it takes hours. For the people who are just going to go cause trouble it might not be worth the drive.

you just wanted to see me…lol

Next meet is feb 2nd 2014

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Make sure to add the facebook event page for any questions or updates on the feb 2nd meet!
Hope to meet you there aswell!