SoCal 2nd gen DA DB meet at prado regional park 7-28-13 [PICTURE HEAVY]

Thanks for everyone who showed up to the meet. we had a blast.
There was around 55 integras that showed up plus others.
Here are some pics from the meet.

OSCARS AMAZING DB1 ON SOME WORK EQUIPS

AFTER PEOPLE STARTED LEAVING WE DECIED TO PARK THE CARS IN ROWS FOR A NICE SHOT

SUPER CLEAN TEG

SEXY WING.

TEGBOI CAME BY THE MEET :slight_smile: IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU !

ADRIANS SEDAN IS THE CLEANEST IVE EVER SEEN

OSCARS NARDI AND BRIDE COMBO

HEY LOOK ITS FUZZY KID!

EDGARS DA9

1ST GEN TEG CAME TO CRASH THE MEET LOL

I HAVE A MODEL LOL

ANTHONYS DB2 WITH TONS OF RARE PARTS OFF AN XSI

Impressive turn out to say the least. Definitly need more meets to celebrate the 2nd gen Teg!

Good job with the coverage, I love the pictures.

sooooo many nice cars. i wonder how many of them arent on g2ic. i like the 5 lug da. is that set up just bolt on for our cars?

also, what lip is on the red car with the honda of oxnard plate on the front of it? is that the “type r” stly lip thats sold on ebay? i want one…

i wish we have meets like this in the 310 area code…and da_all_day yes its a type r style! jdmmafiamotorsports.com sells them for cheap

[QUOTE=DA_all_day;2299607]sooooo many nice cars. i wonder how many of them arent on g2ic. i like the 5 lug da. is that set up just bolt on for our cars?

also, what lip is on the red car with the honda of oxnard plate on the front of it? is that the “type r” stly lip thats sold on ebay? i want one…[/QUOTE]

Yes that is my car, and that’s a “type r style” lip sold on eBay…

whens the next even ?? :smiley:

Nice turn out but I have never seen so many DA’s with misaligned front clips. Also wtf is up with the white teg with the red doors did he just rush to get the 5 lug on for the meet as I spot two missing studs on the front right and another two on rear right.

:up::up::up:

When’s the next meet! I live in Orange County and I’m on my 2nd G2 Integra. I do a lot of freelance photography and videography and would like to capture some nice pics/video of the next meet. Let me know and I’ll make it.

-OG

1st: 91 Integra RS Black
2nd: 91 Integra RS Red

looks like i need to move to cali lol

[QUOTE=OG;2301927]When’s the next meet! I live in Orange County and I’m on my 2nd G2 Integra. I do a lot of freelance photography and videography and would like to capture some nice pics/video of the next meet. Let me know and I’ll make it.

-OG

1st: 91 Integra RS Black
2nd: 91 Integra RS Red[/QUOTE]

Hey guys, im the one who always creates these events at prado park and such. Im planning to have our next big meet in 2014 around january or february. Will keep everyone posted.