Socal Autocross Feb 1st 2009, I might go

So, there’s an autox on feb 1st, 20 bucks for students and otherwise i think its 60. You need a helmet, i would suggest good tires of course and check all fluids and check the car for any other things. If I go (i’m not sure yet depending how i feel saturday night) who want’s to come with me?

i would want to but im still waiting for my helmet.
have fun

I would like to go, but it’s Super Bowl Sunday, which, imo should be a national holiday, lol.

I’ve never been to an auto crossing event, but I would really like to go to one. I see there’s one March 1st and I think me and some of my friends might check it out.

[QUOTE=LBCBaller;1976921]I would like to go, but it’s Super Bowl Sunday, which, imo should be a national holiday, lol.

I’ve never been to an auto crossing event, but I would really like to go to one. I see there’s one March 1st and I think me and some of my friends might check it out.[/QUOTE]

I’ll most likely be there also

Did you get your new tires? My kumhos are ready to go.

Nope, still on fairly bald azenis

Washed my car bump, getting ready for this autocross hopefully. Going to check over my suspension today or tomorrow and check all my fluids and componets.

More info please

http://www.solo2.com/eventpage.asp?eid={376E3612-F938-47C5-9D37-FDA68CE35FE2}
Looks like regardless if you are modded or stock you will run in the latter half of the day, so you’d get there before 12 noon, better the earlier though.

Matty and I might not go if we don’t get more G2’s. Would just wait for next month for a better showing.

i might go next month! i just need to finish most of my upgrades and try to find a helmet!

I need tires and a helmet. Don’t know if I’ll be able to make it next month, but I might just go to check it out.

so did either one of u guys make it out there this weekend?

i stayed home. lookin forward to march 1st though.

USING AN OLD THREAD TO BEGIN A NEW. … … …

TOMORROW THE 25TH OF OCTOBER IS A NEW AUTO X EVENT AT CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY. WHO IS GOING TO MAKE IT OUT THERE???

http://www.solo2.com/eventpage.asp?eid={D14AB03D-5188-4D64-9ABE-18FDA1DB3198}

lets drive our cars , not just make them shinney…