SoCal: Da9 Db2 Tanabe Mugen Oem Jdm parking pole

Tanabe hyper medallion axle back. $150
Oem Da9 floor mats. $50

Jdm parking pole complete with harness and switch. $220 SOLD
Mugen rep side skirts. KEPT
Db2 Vtec moldings. $80 SOLD

Text for pics 626 367 4420

can ship paypal ready now.

Oooh mugen replica side skirts. Post pictures, I’d like to see them :slight_smile:

There replicas. I cant post any pics from my phone.

I would be interested in the sideskirts if you would ship.

Ah damn, that’s why they have rules that say put no ship in the title, ya went and got everyone’s hopes up! :stuck_out_tongue: glws

Ya dude!?

Where in socal? I’ll take those moldings. What color?

bump text sent

someone should pick up all this stuff

Will ship items now.

Pics of side skirts? And floor mats…

[QUOTE=dlo253;2294062]Pics of side skirts? And floor mats…[/QUOTE]he did said “text for pics” lol

Yeah. Lol cant post pics from my phone but i can send them.

If you have the app on the android its possible.

Parking pole SOLD

OK my bad, didn’t know you were the thread police :p. When buying an item like that id rather not go off a small ass pic you know? If you wouldn’t mind texting a couple pics to my email that would be cool. dlo253@live.com thanks man

OK my bad, didn’t know you were the thread police :p. When buying an item like that id rather not go off a small ass pic you know? If you wouldn’t mind texting a couple pics to my email that would be cool. dlo253@live.com thanks man[/QUOTE] no thread police bro just common sence lol

Dude no need to be a prick I was just joking. How bout you leave it to him to tell me. Excuse me I overlooked two words. You must be perfect right? Hahahahahaha.

And that’s why u gotta love the technology age. Photobucket app works wonders.

I was lucky enough to purchase the bumper pole. Thanks Liltwistdb2!!! Ill vouch for this Guy. Still good peeps out there …PS keep that’s db2 clean bro. Thx again