SoCal: EMRacing bar, AEM intake, nrg qr & short hub, Momo wheel

I have a few things to sell since I’m not driving my 93 DA anymore (it died).
Each item description will tell you what that item fits (as far as I know)
and a small detail on its condition, purpose, missing parts or installation tip.

[SIZE=“5”]I DO OFFER SHIPPING[/SIZE]
[SIZE=“6”]EVERYTHING IS OBO[/SIZE]
I accept paypal for shipping orders.
I can also meet you if you’re in SoCal.

Momo Monte Carlo Steering Wheel: $120
Fits: Any hub/qr with momo bolt pattern.
FAQ: Does not come with bolts/screws
Light scuff marks on the back side from storage.

NRG Quick Release: $90
Fits: Hubs with momo bolt pattern.
FAQ: Momo bolt pattern. Doesn’t come with bolts.

NRG Short Hub: $80
missing brass plate for horn. (If I find it, post will be updated)
Fits: 90-93 Integras
FAQ: No it wont fit any other honda/acura so dont ask.

Nuespeed Front Upper Strut Bar(FUSB): [SIZE=“5”]SOLD [/SIZE]to unified112
Fits: EF’s and 90-93 Integras.
FAQ: Bolts to Upper control arms.
Snug fit. When installing it’s much easier lifting the car from one side to alleviate pressure.

EM Racing C-pillar Bar (Quick Release version): $120
PowderCoated Black (Can Hardly see through tinted windows)
Fits: 90-93 Hatchback Integras (DA)
FAQ: Bolts to upper rear seatbelt holes.
Comes with bolts for installation (not pictured)

EM Racing Rear Upper Strut Bar (RUSB):$150
FAQ: After removing the plastic piece to access the upper strut bolt in the trunk/hatch,
you need to trim the opening slitghly to get the brackets to fit.

EM Racing RUSB-to-Trunk Wall Triangulation Bar:$100[SIZE=“5”]SOLD[/SIZE]
Fits: 90-93 hatchback Integras (DA)
FAQ: You bolt this bar to the RUSB Bracket and to the Trunk Wall bar bracket.
(top bar in picture)

EM Racing Rear Lower Tie Bar: $50
FAQ: Bolts to rear lower control arms. Snug Fit.
This was one of the most pain in the ass installs I ever had to do.
Hardware is missing, You can probably get it from EM Racing.
If I remember correctly it was just two longer bolts and two spacers.
(lower bar in picture)

EM Racing Trunk Wall Bar:$80 [SIZE=“5”]SOLD[/SIZE]
Fits: 90-93 hatchback Integras (DA)
FAQ: Bolts to existing holes in the trunk wall

AEM Short Ram Intake: $100
FAQ: Could use a good cleaning, CARB sticker intact.

eBay cat-back exhaust: $100 [SIZE=“5”]SOLD[/SIZE]
Fits: 92-93 hatchback Integras (DA)
FAQ: Can be made to fit 90-93 sedan integras (db1) by a muffler shop adding a little more piping.
I never got to put this exhaust on my car, its never been used. So I honestly don’t know how it sounds or how low it hangs.
This would cost a fortune to ship. If you wanted this exhaust and aren’t local, it would be easier for you to get it on ebay.

remanufactured rack&pinion: $150
Fit: 90-93 Integras
FAQ: I bought this to replace my rack&pinion but never got a chance to put it on.
This is probably the heaviest piece I have up for sale, so shipping might be expensive.
Local preferred on this one, but I will ship.

**I also have some rota slipstreams in black, color is a bit faded. 1 has a flat (pics soon)

**I also have dc sports headers, they are installed on the car still and i’ve had one hell of a time getting them off.
(pics soon as well)

Well that’s all the parts I have for sale right now.
EVERYTHING IS OBO
If you dont like my price just make an offer.
I have the same user name on clubintegra.com and g2ic.com
I only have feedback rating on g2ic. So go ahead and take a look so you see I’m not a scammer.
I’m selling this on a first come first served basis. If you need more pictures go ahead and ask.
I can also meet up on SUNDAYS.
Thanks!

-morbid

I might actually sell my DA pretty soon as a rolling shell. But I will make another thread with that info as soon as I’m ready to sell.
Whatever parts don’t sell will be included with the car.

So your asking price for all those bars are 575, how much would shipping be for all of the?

bmwpride - if you want all the suspension bars i’ll cut you a deal and give it to you $550 shipped UPS.

Does the front strut bar and cai clear the abs canister?

sepre12 - the Neuspeed FUSB does not clear the abs canister. The only FUSB that I know of that does fit with ABS is the Cusco FUSB which is rarer than rare and is super hard to find.
Now about AEM short Ram intake, I’m not sure if it clears the ABS or not. I don’t think it would interfere, since this intake follows the same basic path as the stock intake.

b u m p
:bump:

[QUOTE=MoRBiDThOuGhTs;2224015]sepre12 - the Neuspeed FUSB does not clear the abs canister. The only FUSB that I know of that does fit with ABS is the Cusco FUSB which is rarer than rare and is super hard to find.
Now about AEM short Ram intake, I’m not sure if it clears the ABS or not. I don’t think it would interfere, since this intake follows the same basic path as the stock intake.[/QUOTE]

Aem intake clears for abs. Thumbs up

Wats up bro,

I’m interested in the intake. If u could, please hit me up at 760 two 1 three 8902. I’m willing to pick up as well. Thanks

I thought so. Thanks!

[QUOTE=gravex3400;2224648]Wats up bro,

I’m interested in the intake. If u could, please hit me up at 760 two 1 three 8902. I’m willing to pick up as well. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I’ll give you a call tomorrow morning.

b u m p

Pho… I know I shouldn’t, but… quote on shipping the Neuspeed front/upper bar to 84044? Been wanting one for a while.

unified112 - $90 shipped via UPS ground.
I loved that Neuspeed bar, I felt the difference right away on stock suspension.
When I added the other bars and rear sway bar it just made my DA handle perfectly.

I hate to be a bother… could I get some closer pictures? What’s the condition of it? Has it been refinished, or is the Neuspeed decal just removed?

Sorry for the amount of questions, I’m just picky lol.

If you could shoot me an email that would be great… unified112 @ yahoo.com

[QUOTE=unified112;2225105]I hate to be a bother… could I get some closer pictures? What’s the condition of it? Has it been refinished, or is the Neuspeed decal just removed?

Sorry for the amount of questions, I’m just picky lol.

If you could shoot me an email that would be great… unified112 @ yahoo.com[/QUOTE]
unified122 -
Ask as many questions as you want, it’s you’re money and its better to know exactly what you’re getting before you pay for it.

1. I will get you closer pictures
  2. It has never been refinished, I always wanted to get it powder-coated bronze, but never got around to it.
  3. I bought it without the Neuspeed decal on it.
  4. It’s in used condition, some of the paint chipped a long time ago and some rust spots are showing, but it is really solid and not flimsy at all.

brb gonna take more pics!

double post!

Neuspeed FUSB sold!

Do you have an email address I can contact you at?

morbidity.unlimited @ gmail.com
there you go.

Email’d.

Payment sent for the Neuspeed FUSB. Thanks!