SoCal: EMRacing bar, AEM intake, nrg qr & short hub, Momo wheel

royal_db2 - replied to all emails

SiRkris - I still have it. I actually drive around with the exhaust in my backseat since i dont have anywhere else to put it lol
never installed!

iloveda9 - I’m in south LA, I can meet up with you if the drive isn’t too far.

[b]All these parts are still available and I can meet up on Sundays!![/b]

do you still have the trunk bar?

DASWAGG - I still have it, but it is pending

subscribed going to try to work on getting that steering wheel and qr hub. have any more pics of the steering wheel? and any info on where to get screws for the steering wheel or will ‘generic’ screws work

ok let me know he doesnt come thru. ill take it :]

still have the rotas? how much did you want for em? and how about all the bars? which do you still have, I see one is pending…

DASWAGG - I’ll keep you posted!

integra_hot - i’ll get some more pics when I get home tonight or tomorrow morning. I actually used generic screws from the hardware store, just had to make sure the thread pattern was the same. And since I was paranoid I was able to get the same size screws that require different sized allen wrenches to take them off. Like two different allen wrench sizes and a torx security screw. Fun times whenever I had to take off the hub. lol.

Charly - Yes I still have the rotas, they’re still on the car. I would need to get some steelies to put on there.
I would actually let the rims go for cheap, since the finish is faded and two of the tires are flat.
I’ll work on getting some updated pictures for you.
EMracing bars I still have:
C-pillar bar (powdercoated black)
Rear Upper strut bar
Rear lower bar (pain in the ass to install, but worth it)
Triangulation bar from RUSB to Trunk wall bar.

I’ll keep the first post updated!

:bump:

[QUOTE=MoRBiDThOuGhTs;2246609]

SiRkris - I still have it. I actually drive around with the exhaust in my backseat since i dont have anywhere else to put it lol
never installed!

[b]All these parts are still available and I can meet up on Sundays!![/b][/QUOTE]

Interested =) whats your e-mail?

just so i’m clear the steering wheel and hub you have for sale do work in conjunction as a QR setup right?

SiRkris - morbidity.unlimited @ gmail.com, but the exhaust is pending right now. I’ll update IF it gets sold.

integra_hot - yes. there’s three parts: steering wheel, quick release, and shorthub.
shorthub gets bolted onto the steering column, quick release to the shorthub, and then steering wheel to the quick release.
I really like this set-up since the turn signal remains about the same distance from your hand as stock.

The only thing missing from my set is the brass-colored plate that goes behind the shorthub for the horn to work.
Probably a part you can find somewhere.

DASWAGG - it is now SOLD, along with the triangulation bar.

updated original list

Did it get sold? still interested.

SiRkris - Yes! it finally sold.

updated list on page 1

Still have the hub and quick release?

Branden Moody - Yup. Still have them. I’ll give you a deal if you buy both!

morbidity.unlimited @ gmail.com

… I damn-near want the hub/release setup, damnit…

Unified112 - I kinda want the same set-up on my 94teg, but I like the idea of having an airbag! so…
…order mine!! come on, you know you want it. i’ll give you a good deal if you order the whole thing!

How’s my old Neuspeed bar btw?

do u still have the steering wheel and nrg qr???how much u want for both???lmk

[b]da9_nick]/b] - yup i still have the steering wheel and the nrg quick release. If you pay the amount i’m asking (first page) then I’ll pay for shipping (free shipping for you UPS ground). lmk.

I’m down for the steering rack asap email me Dannys2710@gmail.com