Socal official ef vs da meet! Pics!

Okay so the ef vs da meet turned out really great!
I say about 130-140 cars came by.
The parking lot got so full i had to tell people to park around the border, than i directed them to the next parking lot 100 feet away
There was real good vibes and i didnt take alot of pics, but wo ever had pics please upload them here

Real good turn out!!! U going to make it yearly or what?

I probably am!

so many DA and EF thats a hot meet, Love It

I am all for EF vs DA meets, but it seems to be anoyying when other make and model (I see an EG, RSX, and a DC in the pics) vehicles show up. If they do not own a vehicle that is the feature attraction, then they need to leave their car at home and hop into the passenger seat of a friend who owns one. If they don’t have a friend that does, then they should show courtesy by parking away from the event. All in all, it looked to be a very impressive turn out… minus the soar eyes of other Hondas.
BTW, did anyone get a count on how many DAs showed over how many EFs participants?
The purpose for a “verses” meets are as follows;
Most well built: DA with 13, EF with 23. WINNER=EF
Most in original (clean) condition: DA with 8, EF with 3. WINNER=DA
Most in poor condition (not good for that group): DA with 8, EF with 6. WINNER=EF
Most in attendance: DA with 56, EF with 37. WINNER=DA

Maybe I am too old to share this kind of stuff since we did this way back in '95.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=BigBenSlay;2289669]I am all for EF vs DA meets, but it seems to be anoyying when other make and model (I see an EG, RSX, and a DC in the pics) vehicles show up. If they do not own a vehicle that is the feature attraction, then they need to leave their car at home and hop into the passenger seat of a friend who owns one. If they don’t have a friend that does, then they should show courtesy by parking away from the event. All in all, it looked to be a very impressive turn out… minus the soar eyes of other Hondas.
BTW, did anyone get a count on how many DAs showed over how many EFs participants?
The purpose for a “verses” meets are as follows;
Most well built: DA with 13, EF with 23. WINNER=EF
Most in original (clean) condition: DA with 8, EF with 3. WINNER=DA
Most in poor condition (not good for that group): DA with 8, EF with 6. WINNER=EF
Most in attendance: DA with 56, EF with 37. WINNER=DA

Maybe I am too old to share this kind of stuff since we did this way back in '95.:)[/QUOTE]

I agree.

Meet looks dope. Old Skool.

Damn SoCal gets down

Yay I see my car!!

U didnt even go so be quiet lol

I see my car next to iloveda9 sexy car next to wingbox sexy car :slight_smile: good turn out bro.

Hey you should do something like at the beach in malibu or something, would be great.

^^ what Tony said that way I drive 20 min instead of 2hrs

Didn’t take much pics besides mine , deathmetaltony, and wing box lol

AFTERMATH’s cleanest engine bay!!

Some chicks sexy ass DA!! yes some chick check the plate lol

Mine n wing box DA

Wing box, mine, deathmetaltony

nice pics, good looking DA’s.

Solid meet big ups to all clean rides …love to see a meet like that in COlorado this Summer

That girls da9 had EVERYTHING my car had, besides my wing.
I was flabergasted

^^ actually, it had cleaner paint, way cleaner xsi interior, cleaner jdm headlights, oem window visors, soooo…

Stfu lol.