SoCal( Temecula) - 91 RS Sedan Part-out - RSR Exh / GC Coilovers / Ashtray Cupholder

[QUOTE=Schoolinu;2300501][SIZE=4]Currently under the car removing parts:[/SIZE]

alden - text you shortly
terbong - yes ill seperate, shoot you a cost shortly.
HB420 - Ill ck cost and shoot it to you.
DA6YO - Yes, the banana armrest is applicable to all seats
callm3_ty - Tough item to find, Do you have a counter offer? i have a little wiggle room.
LilTwist - I’m removing the RSR now. Ill post pics of it shortly.
Colin - Thx for the Junk car pick-up tip. I met you years ago at your dads place in temec when you were parting a car out.[/QUOTE]

From your picture, it looks like it would connect where the lumbar adjustment is?

da6YO: yes you’re correct. There is a threaded piece withing the seat itself, I’ll take a pic of the mounting point and post shortly.

email me pics of sidemarkers alohaz69@yahoo.com / is the exhaust sold send me pics as well thanx

Any idea on shipping cost on the fenders? Just email me semnhondaguy@gmail.com

I’m searching for the gas tank fuel filler without rust. The OEM part # is 17660-SK7-A31

http://estore.honda.com/acura/parts/view-acura-parts-catalog-detail.asp?m=1992-integra-4-rs-4at&sn=&b=B++03&dl=

It is the # 12 on that diagram.

Any updates

Integra SDN 92: I have that part. I’d go $15 + shipping. Hows that?

Interest in Neuspeed strut bar . Shoot me a text 323683683nine

are the rear manual window regulators for sale both driver and passenger side???..if so paypal ready

OscarPee21 : texted
speedster0020: give me a week or two to see if i can sell the doors whole, if not ill part them out.
HB420: emailed
90db1xsi : Per the internet, Greyhound Shipping looks like the best way to go, I will need to check it out.

I am possibly interested in the floor mats if the current sale falls through.

Any news on the price for the Illuminas? Im still waiting for your response bro.

Terbong_aswit : I’ll let you know if local sale for GC/Illuminas falls through.

brentpadgett: Email sent

Still wondering on the front fenders…

90db1xsi : My fenders are rust free and in real good condition with sidemarker coutouts. Do me a favor, please perform some due dilligence and do an online search for “shipping fenders grayhound” and let me know if it sounds like something you would even consider. From my search It looks like it would be in the ballpark of 50 -70 plus whatever packing materials to get it to you in one piece. Art

brentpadgett: HL’s Shipped
ls/vtecstitch : The Mats have sold, sorry.

I sent you an e-mail… I’m still waiting for your answer dude.

Sorry, I havent seen it, Ckd my junk & spam folder not there.
Try it again: schoolinu(at) hotmail(dot)com

Art

Done ! :slight_smile: