SoCal( Temecula) - 91 RS Sedan Part-out - RSR Exh / GC Coilovers / Ashtray Cupholder

Art…

I emailed you about GS wheels and amber turn signals. I forgot to mention I’m interested in the side markers too! I’m local so picking up is no issue.

Thanks.

Replied via email

[SIZE=5]I still have a lot of items… such as: JDM Thin Mouldings , Sedan trunk Spoiler , Gathers speaker covers, JDM 3rd Brake light [/SIZE]

Read window regulators manual…? will you part with them?

Man if I didnt need to build a motor I would jump on that bushing kit!! Do you happen to have a hood prop? dlo253@live.com, 98421.

Yes, I have all the regulators available.

Yes the hood prop is still available.

Cool, could you see what it will cost to ship? Email in previous post. Thanks man.

I might be interested in the thin moldings if you were willing to part with them at a lower price point. Also interested in the L & R seals that rest on the front bumper under the headlights if you have them.

I’ll ck this week and get back to you…

do you have window regulators?

Yes I do. They are manual RS regulators.

Shipping via FedEx is $11.00

I just checked the front bumper and I do not see the seals. As for the mouldings, pm me an offer and we’ll go from there. Ill ship for free if the offers good.

Hello, I’m wondering if you could give me a package deal on the GC Illuminas, ES Bushing kit, and the headlight boots and hardware. Shipping is in 34953. You can text me at four zero 2-305-two 155. I need these items right away if possible. Thanks for your response. :slight_smile:

Pm sent

another pm sent

I assume this means me…I have not received any PM’s. Please just send me a text 402-305-2155. I’m on the east coast in Florida. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Im still waiting to hear from OP. I have a build waiting on the parts I requested. If you can offer me a good package deal, I’m Pay Pal ready. Thanks.

what’s your price shipped for the rears?

Pm sent