Some old SCC articles on DA's

Originally posted by dattegbol
someone on the board just had a similar dyno pull as the yellow one . nothin to sneeze at.

That car ran 14’s. Mid 14’s if recall correctly. It was well built…

Bruno

why does it say 1.7 without vtec? at the very beginning of the article

Both of those cars together are so clean:bowdown: Thank heaven for little G2’s:angel: oh thank heaven oh oh oh oh :drool::horny::jerkoff:

anyone else notice that on the first red ls, he had vtec mouldings, but alas, no vtec hahahaha
-steve

It is quite easy to run a b17a with no vtec… Both the toda killer set up and the ferrea roller rocker set up do away with vtec… I don’t think this car had either of those set up’s though
Schu

yea i noticed that whole vtec molding but i guess u beat me to it
i was wondering y there was so little rice on that show car
he definitely put a lot of work into it both cars are hot:drool:

those rides are sswweeeetttttt!!! and the the last pic doesnt look to bad either :wink: :drool:

that yellow da was my favorite i still have the magazine , there was also a tight nsx red da that had direct port nos and ssr rims way back in the day

Thanks for posting that love the yellow DA./:auto:

Originally posted by kb8thekid
:whoa: :drool: sharon sotto:bowdown: :jerkoff: :horny:

Funny thing. I knew her back in college. We used to work together. Recently went to HIN at San Mateo and saw her again. Went up to her and talked to her like a normal person. Good thing she remembered me. At least she looks pretty much the same in college than she does now. Sorry about the OT.

This is the car that started it ALL for me…