Some old SCC articles on DA's

I got some web space and I’m bored so here’s some articles back from 96 & 97

And a bonus!!!

I enjoyed the, uh, article. :slight_smile:

oh thank heaven for that last article… :drool:

Jesus Christ…I REALLY am a G2 fanatic for life. These cars have the old school look to them but in my heart will always be my first and one love. God bless 90-93 integras…god bless.:sad:

someone on the board just had a similar dyno pull as the yellow one . nothin to sneeze at … the 3rd one in from the left on the the last pic has her nipple hangin out in this other pic in S.S.

God bless 90-93 integras…god bless.:sad:

amen!

attendtion!

It’s one thing to show this to everyone but reprinting articles without written for consent from the original publisher is not exactly legal. I appreciate the effort because I would have never read them. I will just hate SCC comes over and leave a nasty message for the board administrator crying foul.

I’ve got the premire issue of Super Street, here at the house, with Marc Fata’s yellow GS-R. That car was awesome (and I believe Ziggy91 has a connection to it somehow)! If I wasn’t on dial-up, I’d upload the pics. :frowning:

Re: attendtion!

Originally posted by redss
It’s one thing to show this to everyone but reprinting articles without written for consent from the original publisher is not exactly legal. I appreciate the effort because I would have never read them. I will just hate SCC comes over and leave a nasty message for the board administrator crying foul.

I don’t think they’d have a problem with us posting old articles that we are clearly enjoying and are clearly giving credit to them. Now if we blacked out the editor’s name and said that it was our article, they might not like it. I would think they would be flattered that we looked up their 6 year old articles.

thanks for posting these they are classic articles

archivethis

I still have those issues.

Aside It irritates me how Ryan mounted the spoiler soooo far back.

My brother went to high school with Joe who also attended at the same time as Frank Choi who started this thing called “Battle of the Imports” (WTF was he thinking?:p)

I wonder where he got a “1.7 liter non VTEC” engine to put in there.

Originally posted by dattegbol
the 3rd one in from the left on the the last pic has her nipple hangin out in this other pic in S.S.

The 5th one from the left is pretty hot. Well, her eye looks pretty hot.

Man, what happened to super street, that article was actually informative and not a whole bunch of sarcastic crap like they are now. Great articles btw.

Ben

Originally posted by Ben Ogle
[B]Man, what happened to super street, that article was actually informative and not a whole bunch of sarcastic crap like they are now. Great articles btw.

Ben [/B]

these are from Sport Compact Car :slight_smile:
yeah the super street articles are crap I just read them for the nice pics

Thanks for the articles! I don’t know what everyone was getting so excited about regaurding the last pic.:confused:

The first one is from super street, look at the bott of the page.

Ben

Originally posted by B17A
I’ve got the premire issue of Super Street, here at the house, with Marc Fata’s yellow GS-R. That car was awesome (and I believe Ziggy91 has a connection to it somehow)! If I wasn’t on dial-up, I’d upload the pics. :frowning:

yes, i went to school with marc fata…that yellow car was cut up and made into a a tube frame drag car that was never finished, back in 97…if it would have been done, it would have preceded steph papadakis’s tube frame EK…

:whoa: :drool: sharon sotto:bowdown: :jerkoff: :horny: