Some one slashed my tire today

You’re just mad because i moved and you miss me:nana: Its ok man,you will make other friends

There’s nothing wrong with revving to 8000 rpm all the time. And, definitely revving to 8000 all the time is not going to make a tire split like that. What tire pressure did you on the tire?

They say 45psi but in the summer i fill them to 40 because tires expand.

Way too much air. And I really hope you aren’t filling it according to what it says on the sidewall. That is the max PSI.

Do you even know the max tire pressure on your tire? I think you don’t understand what it means when on the tire it says MAX pressure. That means the max psi the of tire. Not to fill it up to that pressure. You should probably be running them at a 30-35ish.

Yea like i said before,i do not know nothing about tires. I just fill them up to what the shop had them at. So now i know why the tire went bad. Now i know next time to not run 40psi again. Thanks for the info guys:)

double post

So in the end no one really slashed your tires and you should be running 205/45/16, not 205/40/16.

u must not know kiale…and plus revving to 8k all the time is wrong when you start seeing milky residue on your oil cap, right kiale? :smiley:

also…i never stated that revving his engine wears out his tires…i said that RAPID ACCELERATION meaning…peeling out does put wear on his tires…im sure he does that a lot

dammit Kiale…65 saves lives!!!

LMAO it was only condensation

I feel dumb as hell Mike:worry: Thank you again for the info. This is going to help my ass for sour. So what you are saying is to never run 205/40/16 but run the 205/45/16? I will be doing that as soon as i get the cash to get them.:rockon:

Get a tire that’s not old also.

The tires wore new in like never used. I did not know they wore 2 years old when i got them. But now i know what to look for and what to get. Thanks everyone

Live and learn! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=hybrid90;2119637]We don’t like Mexicans in our town! WHITE POWER!! :rockon:

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious???

What the fk makes you think it was a mexican…???

Those type of retarded comments should not be allowed.

[QUOTE=tacvbo;2120005]Are you serious???

What the fk makes you think it was a mexican…???

Those type of retarded comments should not be allowed.[/QUOTE]

Even when used jokingly, racially charged comments or “jokes” are truly in bad taste; ignorant racial fallacies are the mogul of a weak mind.

Thanks Carl. It is very ignorant to make a racial (joke) comment. Unless you are a commedian.