Someone save this ride please

My homeboy is trying to trade his 90 GS for a civic:bored: Don’t ask me why,but i can’t see this baby staying in Reno to end up looking like shit,i would cry if it ends up looking like a ricer cause Reno peeps are still in that F@F stage. This car is way to clean for that. Here’s the site he’s on if you want to talk to him,but you might need to log in,IDK. http://nolimitimports.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=35754

ooh thats clean. id love that for a daily:) maybe my wife will buy that for me for our 5 year anniversary:D

whats he want for it? do you know?

He want’s a clean eg or ek. He might take cash if the price is right.

Blade silver ftw

Let me also add,i did the side markers for him and got to sit in this thing. Every bushing on this thing has been replaced and as i worked on this thing,i couldn’t find not one rust spot anywhere. He is the 2nd owner,he bought it from an old man in Sac. Let me also add that the amber bumper lights are off my car:(
Not one rip in the seats and he keeps this car as clean as a baby.

well if i had enough cash id buy it, but if i were him id want a good amount because that car is clean:) eg and ek’s are nice

x2

I wouldn’t mind having another.

very clean, I hope she goes to a good home.

damn that looks pretty nice. love that colour!

O M G is that blade silver? that thing looks hella clean. i wish it was on the east coast.

so i asked my wife to buy this car for me for our 5 yr anniversary and she said she didnt realize that the 5yr was a used car. I told her not just any used car but a clean da9:D

91ls any idea of how much he wants?

[QUOTE=GEN2GSR;2201265]so i asked my wife to buy this car for me for our 5 yr anniversary and she said she didnt realize that the 5yr was a used car. I told her not just any used car but a clean da9:D

91ls any idea of how much he wants?[/QUOTE]

I just got off the phone with him and he is going to sell it. He knows people are going to freak about the price,but IMO i think its well worth the asking price knowing how clean the car is and how hard it is to find a clean teg now a days.

Here it is,he is asking 4k the way she sits and will throw in all the stock parts as well,or he will put it back to stock (SHOCKS,SPRING AND WHEELS WITH HUBCAPS) and the price will be lowered. He just blew his CRX and need the cash to get it fixed,and he wants this thing in good Cali hands or anyone that is going to take “GOOD” care of her.
Mail me for his info at kialeh@hotmail.com

thats not a bad deal. yea it might be high in some perspective but it looks well taken care of. And thats hard to find. If I had like 3500 or 4k id snag it. I bet he’ll find a good home for that car

I hope so,i told him “NOT” to sell the car to some Reno kid or i would kick him so hard in the balls that they would pop out his mouth.:wink:
I told him i posted it up on here and he thinks its a dam good idea seance people in Reno tend to want thing for free and would so lowball the hell out of him.

Let me also add that he will be willing to do a compression test in front of buyer,car dose pass smog as well.

Ok,just an update on this ride.
He still has it and is asking $3,500

Here is the add.

damn it and it’s silver and clean!!! wish i had the room for it.