South Florida OG meet Nov 2011

A few of the old South Florida OG members got together for an unofficial meet last Saturday at Tropical park.

Two of the Five didn’t have running cars, so it wasn’t exactly a big showing. Regardless, we had a lot of fun. sorry I couldn’t make it to Shorty’s with you guys. I still had a party, a BBQ, and another Party to attend when I left the meet.

You missed the chat that Ralphy and Hayden had with our waitress asking her about her “Dermal implants”.

Sorry I couldn’t make it. My car has been is storage for three + years and I didn’t have enough notice to get it back on the road.

NP, I know how that is I use my car every now and then and I still need to spend about an hour or so before I drive her. Also how about that OEM lip kit you have ;).

hehe you know I always have to ask.

Good stuff guys…I had to work that weekend in Cleveland. Hopefully my car is tuned by the next one.

damn wish i would have known. When are you guys going to have another one?

Erik, why aren’t you wearing the G2IC shirt? Never got one? I can’t tell if David is wearing the old design or the new design.

I never got one, I need to buy a pair for Belkis and I.

cars are lookin’ real nice…glad to see the east coast still holdin’ it down!!! BTW…any pictures or that white celica?

wish I could have made it!

So did we!

i miss my da