Southern New England Colt State Park 9/21

We had a decent turnout with 11 G2’s as well as another 15 or so other honda/acura’s, a mr2, a max, a golf, an impreza (was it an sti?), and rounding it out was an incomplete 240sx on a uhaul bed and an ice cream truck. If you guys got pics, post em up. The pics I took suck, but I saw some other cameras there so show em if you got em!

it was nice alot more people than i expected good turn out!!! o im jay the black all motor teg so u know i know there are more pics post em,!

Nice meeting all you guys, here is a few pics I took -

nice pics so far !

I’ll have a bunch of pics up tomorrow, I just have to convert them to jpg and upload. Good meet though, and good to meet everyone and see some familiar faces

nice to meet everyone! Great turnout nice to see all the g2’s in one place… Jay hit me up wanna get ur contact info!

Lets post tons of pics!

nice to meet some of you guys…i rolled with the green 4 door…i had the red hatch wit ls mesh wheels…my names tom

I have a lot of pictures

Non-G2ers

Mine Hanging out with the guys of Black-Japan

Looks like a lot of nice cars. Dampa- Looking sexy.

Sorry I could not make it guys. I really wanted to go, but I have a last minute assigned weekend quiz that I pretty much studied and worked on all sunday.

-Sam

I know there’s more pics :dozing:

great turnout! a lot more people than i expected showed up. I took a few pics but havent had the time to resize and upload yet. i should have them up in a few days. lots of nice cars in the area. we should definitely do this again. :rockon:
justin ( red 92 )

[QUOTE=97s10;1925046]great turnout! a lot more people than i expected showed up. I took a few pics but havent had the time to resize and upload yet. i should have them up in a few days. lots of nice cars in the area. we should definitely do this again. :rockon:
justin ( red 92 )[/QUOTE]

I agree. We should do a cruise before the weather goes to shit, maybe roll up to NH to see the leaves. Anyone down for something like that?

Hey Justin, if you get a chance, could you check to see if you still have that gsr hatch we talked about? The cancer on mine is spreading, I swear its gotten noticably worse since sunday.

i will try to go check tonight. its actually at a family members house so i just have to stop by and make sure its in the same condition that i left it in…

Nice guys!! Sorry I couldnt make it…Im proud to see all those DA’s that obviously got some love and care, they are looking good…Ill be at the next one for sure.

Is this your teg 92blueteg? If it is, is your intake done that way on purpose?

I too have a 95’ B18C1 with a stock snail intake manifold and I was able to use my stock intake. I just moved around a few wires and made it fit onto the TB.